Chapter 73: Safe

Jungkook Pov:

She hung up on me... 

Wait! If she called, then we can track the number down to where she is. I quickly stood up and ran to SinB. 

"BB. Did Eunha call with a private number or no??" 

"Why??" 

"Just answer the question." 

"She didn't call with a private number." 

"YES!!!" I started to jump up and down. I hugged her. 

"What's going on oppa??? Explain." 

"I finally found a way to track Eunha down!!!" 

Her eyes lit up. "Really?!! HOW??" 

"If we get this number to the police, we can find the owner of the phone..." 

"And the owner of the phone has to be with Eunha unnie!!" I nodded eagerly. 

"OPPA YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!" she hugged me. 

"I'm going to go tell V oppa." she then sped walked to V. 

I grabbed my phone and called the police.

~~~~

We are now on our way to the police station to show them the license plate and phone number. I am driving the car while BB and V are in the back. 

"Are you sure about this Jungkook?? It could be dangerous??" 

"Dangerous or not, I am going to get my wife back... No matter what it takes." I said. 

"Don't worry oppa, we support you," SinB said. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Bros forever," V said. 

I saw his fist next to me. I smiled. "Bros forever." I fist-bumped him. 

BB just laughed.

~~~~

We are now waiting for the police's answer on whose phone number or car it is. 

"Don't worry Kookie. We're going to find her." 

"I'm just so worried, it's been 2 months since I last saw her. I don't know if she's been eating well, getting enough sleep. I'm worried about her health. About the baby." I looked at the floor. 

V rubbed my back. "She is going to be perfectly fine just wait and see." 

I got frustrated. "Then how much longer do I have to wait for V??? It's been 2 months. 2 months of not being able to hug her, hold her, kiss her. It's been too long." he stayed quiet. 

That's when the police officer came out. 

"We know where she's at," he said. 

I bolted up. "Where?? Please tell me." 

"She's in this factory place, near the station." 

"Well, that was the dumbest idea..." SinB said. 

I laughed internally at that. 

Who kidnaps a person and keeps them near a police station??