Chapter 20: Dance Practice

Tuesday, July 7th

(After school)

Eunha's Pov:

I am currently cleaning the dance studio with the help of SinB. "Do you think we'll finish cleaning in time before oppas get here??" 

"I'm sure we will. We're almost done anyway." I told her. 

"Kk." 

"I'm honestly still worried about the person we saw the other night you know." 

"I know. I have been too. I'm always checking my balcony and windows to make sure that he isn't there." I told her with worry. 

"Why was he there in the first place??" 

"I don't unnie. But let's not worry about that. Since we finished, why don't we see the dance video before we start with the oppas." she's good at changing the topic. 

"Ok sure." We're now sitting down on the shiny floor trying to find the video on the big screen we just set up. 

"It's that one BB." 

"Oh." She then clicked on the dance video for 'Don't Recall'. 

The beginning of the video already had skinship. We looked at each other as if we're saying 'oh ummm'. We then looked back to the video and saw that the dance wasn't that hard. But it did have quite a bit of skinship. 

"So.... what did you think of the video unnie??" she asked. 

"Well. It had a bit of skinship. But... good thing we are all close friends and we are each dating one of our oppas." I said trying hard to sound positive. 

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking." We then started to practice the dance moves that we had to do. 

"Both Eunbi's, Kookie, and V are here." 

"Haha. Eomma has nicknames for them." SinB said. 

"Yeah. They told her to call them that in exchange for them to call her eomoni." We then laughed. 

"Kaja," I say and we ran down the hallway, down the stairs and to the living room where our oppas were at. We saw them laughing with eomma. 

"There you are, girls. Well, I won't disturb you. If you need anything I'll be here downstairs sewing some clothes." 

"Ne eomma," we all said in unison. 

"Now go and practice," she said. 

SinB then said "Kaja!" I then led the guys to the studio. 

"This is the dance studio and that room over there is the recording studio Oppa made," I told them. 

"Wow! Baekhyun hyung made that room?!" they said. 

"Yup! All by himself." I said. They just stood there shocked. 

"Now let's get to watching the video," SinB said. 

We then all sat down and started to watch the video for the first time. Well at least for the oppas. B and I already watched it.

"You guys think that we'll be able to pull that off." Tae oppa asked. 

"Yeah, why??" BB answered.