Chapter 13: Confession

Thursday. July 2

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

We are now in the music class. Mr. Yoongi gave us a new assignment. We have to perform a duet with a partner and he is currently choosing out our partners. I hope I get SinB or any of my friends. But specifically, hope for SinB.

"Ok, I have chosen your partners."

Finally...

"Jackson and Lea. Lay and Sunny, Jungkook and Eunha, Taehyung, and SinB."

He said all the partners but I didn't pay attention once he said my partner that was SinB I felt so happy.

She turned to me and said, "What song are we singing??"

"Do you have any you like??"

"Ummm... We don't talk anymore by Charlie Puth."

"Sure. Let's do that song."

We started to listen to the song and tried to master our English skills since the song is in English.

OOF!!! The struggle of not knowing English.

SINB POV:

Tae oppa and I are now practicing We Don't Talk Anymore.

Ugh, I HAD to think of an English song.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Hey. You do know that you don't have to call yourself stupid right??" Tae oppa said.

"Wait, was I thinking out loud??"

"Yes, you were," oppa said.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's ok, that happens a lot when you think too hard." we both started laughing.

"Guys be quiet. Can't you see we're trying to think here." Kookie oppa.

"We're sorry. Not." I mumbled the last part.

"High Five." Tae oppa said.

And then we did a hi 5. I saw Kookie oppa and Eunha Unnie rolling their eyes. I laughed a bit again. I thought that it would be a good idea to tell Kookie about what happened to Eunha Unnie when Tzuyu left her. He should know so that he protects her from any harm.

"Um Tae oppa, I'm going to talk to Kookie oppa outside for a little."

"Why?? I need your help!!!" He whined.

"I want to tell him the story that I told you yesterday about Eunha Unnie."

"Oh ok."

He said. I laughed and got up and went to Kookie oppa.

"Unnie is it ok if I borrow Kookie oppa for a little??"

"Yeah, go ahead BB." Kookie oppa looked at me and got up.

We asked permission and went outside of the classroom.