Chapter 32: UMJI?!

(A/N: Today might be the only day I can update because I have a ton of homework. So I'm gonna try to update as many chapters as I can. I'm sorry)

SinB Pov:

I knew it... I felt my tears fall. I then looked at Eunha unnie and she was shocked. She couldn't process it all.

"Umji??" Unnie said silently. Umji nodded.

"You planned everything?? You... tried to kill me??" I felt sadness.

"Yes," she said as in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Why??" 

Here we go again with all of the yellings...

"YOU ALWAYS STOLE EVERYTHING THAT I HAD!!! YOU STOLE EVERYONE!!! EVERYTHING!!!" Umji said crying.

"What did I steal from you?! You are my best friend. You even helped me when I got bullied for god's sake!!!" Eunha unnie said with a confused look.

My head started to hurt. Umji just kept yelling at us.

"Boys, now." I lifted my head up and saw them as they were approaching us.

"Which one first?" The guy next to me said.

"SinB then Eunha." They nodded.

"No!" I yelled as I looked at Eunha.

She then looked at me... Tears in her eyes... I mouthed, 'It's ok'. I saw them call a message... Who are they... Jungkook... I then saw his panicked face.

"OPPA!!! HELP..." one of the guys covered her mouth.

"Eunha? EUNHA?! YAH!! LET GO OF HER!!!!" Oppa yelled.

I then saw them open another video call message. Who... Tae and Baekhyun oppa. No! I then saw their tears... They are hurt seeing us like this. I gathered up all of my courage and started to scream.

"OPPA!!! OPPA!!! UMJI HAS US!!! WE DON'T KNOW WHERE WE ARE!! THEY ARE GOING TO *muffled*" before I continued they covered my mouth.

"WHAT?!"....my eyes widened. 

He... didn't.... hear what I said. We're doomed.

"SINB?! YAH?! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER YOU UGLY ORANGE ALIEN!!!!" I started to let my tears fall.

"ENOUGH!!" One of the men said. They tied unnie's mouth with a rag and then walked over to me. She tried to scream but it wouldn't work. Her mouth is blocked.

"What are you doing?! GET AWAY FROM HER!!!" Kookie and Tae oppa said.

They are going to make the three of them watch us get beaten. NO!

They started to beat me up. They smacked me with a stick.

"BB!!! My precious sister!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" I then saw Baekhyun bawling his eyes out.

I felt all of the pain travel through my body... my tears wouldn't stop falling and my screams and groans were muffled as they enjoyed themselves while taking out their anger on me.

"SINB!!! STOP!!! I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T TOP I'LL MAKE SURE THAT THE POLICE GET YOU!! THEY ARE COMING TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!" Tae oppa yelled. They didn't stop...

I looked over to oppa and made eye with contact him. I saw him crying and that made me cry.

They eventually stopped and I have never felt so weak in my life. I saw them walk over to Eunha unnie and saw that she had untied herself.