Working Out (Iida Tenya)

Working out at the Gym, though not your favorite activity, was certainly worth it today.

Iida may be an uptight nerd who valued authority a little too highly, but boy, did he had a beautiful body. He's wearing a shirt that shows off his arms as he lifts weights, simultaneously caring for his legs (the real moneymakers) at the same time. He had been there for at least an hour before you came in, as evidenced by the sweat gliding down his forehead that he has to stop and wipe away once he finishes a set.

You find yourself staring while working on the elliptical, wondering how many more sets he could fit in before he finally calls it a day. Unfortunately, paying attention to him and not yourself was a mistake, especially when you continually increased the speed without noticing it was getting a bit too high. Your feet somehow get tangled together and you feel your impending doom for just a second before you're sent flying off the elliptical, rolling onto a bunch of mats where people were stretching.

"(Name)!" Iida calls out to you almost immediately as most people in the Gym stop to see what you had just been doing; most go back to their business immediately, but Iida rushes to your side with a panicked look on his face. It's cute, seeing him so worried about you, but it had just been a minor accident and you weren't hurt too bad... just a little sore.

"What happened?!" He exclaimed. "Are you alright? Are you feeling warm? Are you getting sick?" Iida doesn't pause between questions as he begins to inspect you, much to your embarrassment. You look away as you respond to him.

"No I'm not hot, but you are..."

"Me...?" He seems to think over what you said for a second before reaching up to touch his own forehead. "I think I'm about average for a person whose been exercising."

You're pleased that what you said has gone completely over his head and make note to try some more lines in the future, just to see how dense he is. You shoo him off before he scrutinizes you too much, insistent that you were just fine and that you had simply increased the speed too fast. He follows you back to the elliptical all the while scolding you about gym safety, and how to not push your limits too high in one go.

"You care a lot, don't you Iida?"

"W-What?" His face gets a red flush to it, "O-of course I care! We're fellow students at U.A., and it's my responsibility to look out for you!"

"I meant about rules, but it's nice to know you care about me, too."

He starts to sputter out a response but can't think of anything to smooth to say, and with that, choose to excuse himself before he makes himself look even more foolish. You return to your activity, this time choosing to focus on it as you rerun what had just happened in your mind, not noticing that this time around, Iida's eyes remained on you.