Artistic Talent (Midoriya Izuku)

You've been banned from your own kitchen, and you're not sure what to do with yourself.

You peek around the corner to spy on your daughter, the one who had banned you from the kitchen to begin with, wanting to make sure she was alright (and not completely destroying your kitchen). She had picked out a few pumpkins at a patch nearby and had decided she wanted to paint them, so after a quick trip to the store, her artistic adventures began. Except she didn't want you, or Midoriya, involved in any way.

"You're not allowed to see until I'm done." She said, her arms crossed to show how stern she was being. You both questioned her motive, but knowing you raised a decently well-behaved child, you allowed her some freedom. But it'd been an hour and a half already, and you had to know what she was doing that was so secretive. She spots you watching from the corner and you jumped as she flicked paint at you.

"You're cleaning that up young lady!"

"I know, I know, but lemme finish!"

You plop yourself back down on the couch beside Midoriya, who's watching a family friendly Halloween movie. You're antsy on the couch waiting for her to finish while your husband pats your thigh, telling you that you'll both be let in on your daughter's secret soon.

It's another half hour when you and Midoriya are both dozed off on the couch that your daughter bursts into the room, paint brush still in hand as she yells happily that she's completed her little project. You're worried to see what your kitchen looks like at this point, and as you wander in Midoriya picks her up (and makes sure her paint brush doesn't drip paint onto your carpet). You're greeted by an amusing, but very cute sight in front of you.

She had created a line of pumpkins and set them on the edge of the table she'd been painting on so you could see them clearly.

"This is Aunt Uraraka!" She points to the pumpkin with exaggerated pink cheeks, and you and Midoriya share an amused look.

"Is this Uncle Iida, honey?" You point out a pumpkin with glasses a bit too big to fit the eyes, but along the side she'd drawn a few squares with smoke coming out of them, clearly meant to represent Iida's quirk.

"Uh huh! And this is you and daddy. Oh, and grandma too!" She points towards the two pumpkins in the center, two with overwhelming amounts of green at the top of it, and yours drawn with a huge smile on it. She had also tried to paint little hearts on each side of them with different colored paints. "Annnnnnd! I have another surprise!"

"You worked really hard on these, didn't you? Good job." Midoriya pats her head and puts her down so she can reach for her final surprise, and it nearly brings him to tears.

"I made grandpa All Might for you!" She lugs out that largest pumpkin, nearly tumbling as she tries to lift it up onto the table. She had painted the signature hair on it along with a disproportionately large smile, the rest of the pumpkin coated in red, white, and blue paint. "I know you miss him a lot now that he's gone, so I made this so he can be around for a little bit and spend Halloween with us again!"

Midoriya is still nearly in tears; you pat his shoulder and take the reigns, kneeling down to your daughter's height.

"Me and daddy love them. Now, let's go put them outside so everyone can see our little pumpkin family, alright?"