Picture Perfect (Todoroki Shouto)

Todoroki wasn't almost always up before you, which is why you had to take advantage of this opportunity.

Your eyes sparkle as you look at his face, completely relaxed and still deeply asleep. It was nice to see him when he was in a truly peaceful state, where the worries of the world and his father couldn't bother him. You're tempted to stroke his face but don't want to wake him up, at least, not before you can get a picture of this moment. Having such a cute picture of him...

You can't get the idea out of your head and carefully reach over for your phone, carefully moving yourself to a better angle and snapping the picture. The flash going off surprises you, sending you nearly fumbling off the bed; Todoroki begins to stir, and within minutes, he's awake, looking at you curiously. The phone had fallen onto the bed, the freshly taken picture of his face staring straight back at him.

"...Is that me?" He looks quite unique, so you're sure he knows it's him regardless of his sleepy brain, but you nod innocently, quickly grabbing your phone away.

"I just thought you looked cute, you know. I wanted to preserve the memory."

He still looks confused but is in a dazed state, not seeming to care otherwise about the picture you've taken. He lays back down further rumpling his hair, another look that you would've loved to catch with a camera but know he would most likely protest now that he's awake.

"Good morning, Shouto." You smile and put your phone back on the bedside table, moving so that you could rest your head on his chest. His arm curves up and strokes your hair lazily, turning to look at you with half-lidded eyes.

"Good morning..."

Sleepy Todoroki was definitely one of the cutest kinds of Todoroki.