Confession: Success (Amajiki Tamaki)

"Could you speak up, Tamaki, I can't hear you."

This was one of the most difficult things he'd ever do in his life, and it wasn't even hero-related. He knew he shouldn't have listen to Nejire or Mirio, confessing your feelings for someone wasn't simple no matter how blunt he wanted to be. Even just having you look at him sends shockwaves down his spine, and he feel like he might collapse at any given second.

"I-I-I..." He tries to imagine you were just his reflection in the mirror, calling back to his perfect confession he had practiced last night in the mirror. He could do it! All he had to do was say three words, this wasn't the hardest thing he's ever done in his life... he just has to say...

"I-!"

"I think he likes you!" Kirishima grins playfully and pats his senpai on the back, before making himself suspiciously scarce. Mirio and Nejire watch with open mouths as the cat is now out of the bag, but not due to Tamaki... they watch eagerly (Nejire more eagerly, Mirio is worried about his friends feelings) to see what Tamaki will do next.

"Is that true, Tamaki? I... want to hear it from you."

"I... I do. I like you." It was slightly easier to say now that he had already been exposed (though you'd have to be completely oblivious if you hadn't realized by now how he felt about you), "I didn't mean to waste your time... "

"It wasn't a waste of time! Because I like you too, Tamaki. I was just waiting to see if you'd make the first move or not." Your smile is so bright it's blinding and he doesn't know how to properly process the jumble of emotions he feels inside, but he straightens up and tries to give you a smile that's just as bright.

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me for something like that, Tamaki~"