Personal Doctor (Various) [Headcanon Style]

Original Ask: hi I love your work! Can I get hcs of iida, kirishima and momo taking care of an s/o with a longer-term injury (a broken leg, recovering from surgery etc)?

Iida Tenya: Iida is a very strict caretaker, so don't expect him to let you do anything your surgeon advises against. He'd have a set regime that included dressing the wound, noting how the healing process is going, and making sure you move around even if you're bedridden. He knows a lot about the side effects of not moving after surgeries, and doesn't want you to have to endure more pain due to him not making sure you did what you had to do. He apologizes if he seems irritating, but he's doing this with your health in mind.

Kirishima Eijirou: Kirishima is a positive bedside partner, and despite knowing you'd be in pain for a bit, tries to get you to see the brighter side of things. He enjoys helping you out, and would get you what you needed without question; he'd try to get you to exercise the amount recommended by your surgeon, and would keep an eye on your wound (despite his lack of medical training) in case anything went funky. He takes his job as your caretaker very seriously, and it pains him to see you in such a weakened state, so he wants to help you return to normal as soon as possible.

Yaoyorozu Momo: Momo would be worried at first that she might not be able to take proper care of you, but she doesn't want to give the job to someone else because she wants to stay close with you. Her presence is quite calming even on the most painful days, and she tries to keep you soothed with some good tea and her wonderful company. The job isn't too stressful on her as she's naturally caring and motherly, and she finds she's learning a lot about taking care of another person.