Sick Days (Bakugou Katsuki)

"Don't bother." You pout as Bakugou hangs up, knowing he hated to say goodbye but thinking he could've ended the phone call with something better than that. You stuff your phone in your pocket and decide regardless of what he wants, you're going to visit him and at least give his mom something to help him out so she wouldn't have to trouble herself.

When she opens the door she seems annoyed, but seeing you makes her entire expression light up.

"Welcome!" You'd only met her a few times at school functions but she seemed to like you enough, and was considerably friendlier than her son despite their similar appearances. She was just as loud, though.

"Katsuki, look who's here!" She busts the door open (that you're pretty sure was locked) and lets you in, while Bakugou looks like he might spontaneously combust at any second.

"Get the fuck out woman!" He throws a pillow at her head and she dodges with ease, sticking out her tongue at her bratty son before giving you two some privacy. He looks even grumpier than usual with bags under his eyes, proof that he had a rough night being sick.

"I brought you some things..."

"I told you not to come, idiot."

"Yeah, and if I listened to you every time you said things like that, we wouldn't be friends! Now be quiet and accept my kindness."

He must truly be sick because he doesn't bother argue with your logic, leaning back on his bed on the few pillows he hadn't thrown across the room in a rage. You show him everything you've brought and lay it out for him perfectly, smiling as he chugs the soup down in one gulp.

"There, I drank it, are you fuckin' happy now?"

"Extremely!" You say with a smile, and wonder if the blush on his face is from his sickness, or something else.