Manly Declaration (Kirishima Eijirou)

"Scars are pretty cool, huh?"

Kirishima helps you wrap your arms from a few minor injuries you'd received from training, as you didn't want to both Recovery Girl with wounds so simple. You're both casually chatting when Kirishima notices the scar on your back, which had prompted his previous comment.

"You think so?" You smile and glance back at him. "I guess they are kinda like a timeline."

"...you got this while protecting me, right?"

"I did." He's silent for a few more minutes while he finishes wrapping, finally letting out a long, frustrated sigh.

"It kinda frustrates me now, looking at it. If I'd been paying more attention, you never would've gotten this." You turn to see the conflicted look on his face, noticing that he looked completely downtrodden. You place a hand on his arm, trying to muster the brightest smile you could. "How unmanly...!"

"Well, make some sort of declaration of protection on me! That sounds pretty manly." You're mostly joking, but Kirishima's eyes light up at the suggestion. He grabs both of your hands in his and pulls you close to him, his eyes glowing and the positive smile back on his face.

"I promise from this day on to keep you safe! Because that's what a hero does!"