Sharing is Caring (Aizawa Shouta)

Aizawa was not used to sharing a bed.

Dating, love, and marriage had never been on his mind much before, so he'd never thought about what it would mean to have to change where he slept, and how he slept. At first his nights were a bit sleepless with a foreign body in bed beside him, especially when said foreign body clung tightly to whichever side of him they were facing. He had gotten used to it despite his initial discomfort, and now... well, if the warmth happened to be gone for a night, he actually finds himself missing it.

He glances over at your sleeping form, head buried into his shoulder as you softly snore away, unperturbed by his movement. He stares at the ceiling for a few minutes as his body fully wakes up, listening to the sound of you breathing as he tries to think over what he has to teach for the day. When he tries to move he feels your iron grip tighten and sends your sleeping form an annoyed look, but of course you don't respond. You would've ignored him if you were awake, too, he was well-aware of your attitude.

He glances to the clock, seeing he's woken up about an hour before he actually needs to; he thinks of the warmth of your body spreading to his, keeping him cozy and comfortable underneath the covers, and wonders if mornings will stay like this while the relationship progresses. While he's thinking he hears you mumble something to yourself, and glances over again to see that you're staring at him with sleepy, half-lidded eyes.

"Don't leave yet, Shouta."

He supposed another few minutes of warmth wouldn't be too bad.