Slow and Steady (Amajiki Tamaki) (NSFW)

"I want... to be on top." He whispered into your ear, nuzzling into your cheek before pressing kisses against the bare skin of your neck. How were you supposed to deny him, when for the first time since you'd begun fucking, he wanted to be on top? He always seemed content being on the bottom, however...

"Well, fine; just this once." You say teasingly, but if you were being honest, you were even more turned on than you were before. Tamaki was beginning to get out of his comfort zone with you, for the first time appearing before you with his shirt fully off and his pants gone (underwear remained, but you'd see that cute bare butt one day). And now he wanted to be on top?

It's your lucky day.

"Mmm, Tamaki." You knew how much he loved to hear his name moaned, it provided positive reinforcement, and he momentarily stiffens against you as you begin to switch positions.

He's between your legs in no time, positioning himself comfortable and worriedly asking if you're okay with where you are. You mostly just wanted to tell him to stick his dick in you and get pounding, but you can see how nervous he is to try out something new. The best thing about him, though, is that when he's already started, he'll make sure to finish. He was determined.

Once he's inside you he takes control of the pace, slow and steady, his hips pressing against yours before he pulls away again. It's so tortuously slow you struggle not to move your hips and force him to be faster, knowing you were completely at his mercy as he took the dominate position. He does seem to sense you want more, going ever so slightly faster, but still maintaining his gentleness.

The next thing you wanted to do was try to get him to fuck you so rough you'd walk funny the next day, but that seemed like a much harder mission to fulfill. For now, you'd enjoy Tamaki as he is, with slow, romantic sex.

Once you both cum, he removes himself from on top, turning into little spoon almost immediately as he buries himself in your arms. You stroke his hair, enjoying the silence for a moment before deciding to tease him again.

"You wanna be on top more often?"

"...You said just this once."

"I didn't really mean just once, Tamaki."