Domestic Meme (Bakugou Katsuki) [Headcanon Style]

☂ Favorite weather:

Bakugou loves the heat of the summer, when he can feel the sweat dripping down his face as he's outside training (it makes him feel like he's getting more done). He's always been one to bask in the heat, according to his mother.

☹ Response to a leaky faucet or other household problem:

Bakugou tends to get very irritated when something stops working the way it's supposed to in his house, and he considers giving it a good punch to see if that works, but is normally stopped by someone more level-headed. He'll attempt to fix it because he insists it's better than paying someone to do so, but his frustration as the problem persists generally ends with the object more broken than it was before.

♨ Their cooking ability (or lack thereof):

Bakugou loves his food burnt, and he doesn't care if someone has something to say about it. He's learned to overcook food he's made himself his whole life, sometimes even giving it a quick blast to give it some more flavor.

What their welcome (or not-so-welcome) mat would say:

He would've loved to get a mat that simply said something like 'Fuck Off!' but after some convincing, manages to find one that he wouldn't have to special order. He settles for a mat that says "Go Away", even though he thinks his idea for one was funnier and got his point across better.

❥ How they'd invite you home for the night (yes, it could be a pickup line):

Bakugou very often doesn't make it home before he starts putting the moves on you, and the fact his face is buried in your neck while his hands grope at any open skin he can find is the hint he wants to take you home for the night. Once you manage to detach him from you, the ride home is a quick one.