Intimate (Amajiki Tamaki)

Tamaki couldn't help it.

It wasn't unusual for him to get in these moods where it felt like his urges were insatiable; he had been too shy to start anything this far, because he worried about pushing boundaries. The two of you hadn't even done anything sexual yet, but sometimes he wished he had. But right now there's so much of your skin revealed, and it's making him harder and making you hard to resist. He's stuck in a rut, lingering closer and closer to the unmarked skin on your neck while you idly pay attention to the book in your hand.

You jump in surprise when you feel his lips against your neck, and are even more surprised when he begins to suck, moaning softly in response. A few seconds later he pulls away to admire his handiwork, a nice, dark hickey marked in a non obvious place on your neck. But there are so many empty spots that need to be filled, and his horniness levels had only increased since he started. You're still in shock that he actually made the first move, but you certainly weren't going to deny him.

You grab him and push him beneath you, sitting on top of his cock, which you can now feel is hard and ready to be given attention. You smile at him, leaning down to press a kiss against his cheek when he latches onto your neck again, tongue running over the newest area he wanted to leave a hickey. His lower body grinds into yours, the friction providing him just enough satisfaction for the time being, but he wants even more.

"Tamaki..." You whisper in his ear, pressing a kiss just below it. "I think we should lose the clothing."

"L-Lose it?" He can feel his nervousness coming back, "Do we have to take off our clothes?"

He can feel his shyness and anxiety returning again, now that he had been given a minute to think and his hormones were no longer running rampant. He glances down to realize you're on top of him, and you're grinding against his lower body... the moment is so overwhelming, he promptly passes out.

"Tamaki!" You jump off of him and shake his shoulders.

Maybe he still needed a little more time before you two got more intimate.