Domestic Meme (Midoriya Izuku) [Headcanon Style]

☾ Sleeping habits:

Early to bed, early to rise is his mantra. In fact, he wakes up early regardless of what time he falls asleep at night, making for a rather frustrating sleep schedule. If he appears at school with bags under his eyes then you can tell he's been having a rough time falling asleep at night, which normally happens when he's too excited or too frightened.

♨ Their cooking ability (or lack thereof):

Midoriya actually isn't too bad of a cook, depending on how much time he's had to plan the meal ahead. He knows how to cook a lot of the basics (he bonded with his mother by helping her cook, and saw up close how to prepare certain foods) and he thinks it can be quite relaxing if it's not for a large group of people.

♜ Interior decorating aesthetic:

You better physically restrain this boy if you don't want All Might plastered all over the house, and even then, you better accept the fact he's going to have a poster in each room of his greatest hero. As he gets older, he likes a house with warm colors, and perhaps removes the All Might memorabilia from the walls (he tucks it all away with love, though, and keeps it safe and sound in his closet).

♘ Any pets they might have:

Midoriya would probably like to have a cat, because it's low maintenance and can just relax with him. He likes the concept of dogs but he knows he'll be gone often being a hero, and wants a pet that feels more independent. He still makes sure he gets a cuddly, fluffy, and affectionate cat who he can dote on when he is home to enjoy their company.