Who Did It First Meme (Amajiki Tamaki)

Who asked who out first?

You asked him, but he confessed first. You liked how brave he was, knowing that things like romance and love could be a bit too much for him to handle. The minute he confesses that he cares about you as more than just a friend, you knew you were meant to be together. When you ask him he seems extremely happy, because there wasn't another uncomfortable thing for him to say.

Who initiated the first kiss?

It was a mutual thing, honestly. It was one of those moments where the two of you were having a conversation, but it trails off as your eyes meet. You lean closer and closer and Tamaki gets redder and redder but neither one of you stops for even a second. Your lips meet quickly and it's a rather stiff kiss, but when Tamaki pulls away, he mumbles that he'll give you a better one next time.

Who said I love you first?

You did. You thought you might end up scaring him away, but you had promised to always be honest with him, and he could always tell when something was on your mind. When you finally say it you see this confidence flare up in his eyes as he says it back, squeezing your hands as he promises to earn every ounce of your love.

Who would have the others picture as their phone background?

You're his phone background and the background on his laptop, too! He can't help but get lost staring at your face sometimes, which Mirio likes to teasingly point out he does often when he begins to get nervous about something.

Who proposes?

Tamaki does. A lot of the beginning of your relationship was due to your own courage, and he feels like there isn't the type of balance there needs to be. He plans out a sweet, romantic proposal because he needs to you know how much he loves you, how much better you've made his life, and how happy he is that you took the initiative to ask him out.

Who does the dishes?

Tamaki will do them if he sees them, and you'll most likely do the same. If he knows you really hate doing them then he'd be okay with taking over the job, but he'd want you to take care of it if he really didn't have the time to do them.

Who's the first to wake up in the morning?

Tamaki is an uneasy sleeper, and thus tends to wake up first. He'll roll around in bed and try to fall back asleep, but he'll give up if you end up waking up, too. There's only certain times when he ends up sleeping through the night or later than normal, which is when he's sick or injured (and you always check his pulse, just to make sure he isn't dead).

Who gets to pick the movie type on movie nights?

It's hard to say no to him when he's excited about a movie, and he tends to pick out ones that are in a genre you both like. Horror/thrillers make him nervous and remind him too much of being on the job, so he prefers watching movies that are more comedic or romantic (he loves movies that involve animals).

Who lavishes the other one in gifts?

Tamaki never knows if you'll actually like what he buys you, so he often ends up buying something while thinking of you and then storing it away in his room because he loses confidence (does he really know your tastes? that's what he worries about). He would eventually give in and admit to you that he's bought you many gifts over the years, he's just never given them to you.

Who worries more about the other?

It's sort of ingrained in Tamaki's brain to worry about you, but for the most part, he can allow himself to think rationally, knowing you could protect yourself. It doesn't stop him from reminding you to wear a thick coat in the cold, or warning you about a potential villain on the loose who disappeared in the area you're heading out to.