Jealous (Bakugou Katsuki)

"I'm not jealous."

Bakugou was so obviously jealous. He could try to mask his feelings behind his normally angry exterior, but there was a certain edge to his voice that completely gave him away. So far you'd been the only one to notice it, but you couldn't imagine how many other people he actually got jealous around. You're kind of flattered that he's jealous of the attention you're getting, as long as he doesn't pick a fight.

His fists were clenched and he was ready to pick a fight.

The two of you were obviously together romantically, you were fuckin' holding hands and who just casually does that?! Yet these people think they can walk right up to you, compliment you because they've seen you in the news or read about you in articles... He can feel the rage pumping through his blood as time after time his date is interrupted, until he's ready to smash something.

"Katsuki..." You mutter his name, and he knows it's a warning not to do anything harsh; he'd rather not deal with you scolding him later, but at the same time this other person is just asking for it.

He allows himself to be led away because it seems better than having to walk away himself, though he's sure to spout out insults galore to the person who had pissed him off this much.

"Idiot." He scoffs once you're in the clear, and there's a slightly lesser chance of him starting a fight. "Should've let me take that guy on."

"I know you wanted to but I'd rather not have another date ruined by a fight, you here?"

"Yeah, yeah." He stuffs his hands in his pockets. "But next time someone talks to you like that, don't expect me to keep my mouth shut. No one gets to talk to you like you're some hunk of meat."

'You didn't keep your mouth shut this time,' You think, but smile anyway.

"Next time, you have my permission to get a punch in."