Lucky (Todoroki Shouto)

Being pregnant sucked.

"Can you help me up? Your child is pretty heavy."

Todoroki glances over at you with the slightest glint of amusement in his eyes and you're ready to throw something at him before he comes over to help you off the couch. He's gentle with you as he always is, one of his hands grabbing yours and the other on your back to help you stand up.

"You know, if this was you I wouldn't laugh when you needed help."

"I... didn't laugh?" But now he has a smile on his face.

"I saw it in your eyes."

'Hormones?' He wonders quietly to himself, but is smart enough not to say anything. He rubs your back and walks with you into the kitchen, where you plop down on a chair (formerly regular wooden ones, now decked out to be completely comfortable with fluffy cushions; a renovation made specifically for your pregnancy).

He's used to have to do things for you now, especially since you were nearing the due date; it was harder for you to stand for long periods because your ankles would swell up, or you'd get fatigued because carrying around triplets in your stomach was certainly exhausting. He never complained about having to do these things for you.

He had even taken time off work to be with you in the last few weeks.

"You know, I think even after the babies are born, you should keep cooking. You're good at it, you know."

"You're just saying that..." He puts the pan on the stove. "But if it's what you want, I can't deny it."