Cheer-Up Party (Amajiki Tamaki)

Tamaki really wished he could stop worrying, he does.

He stays curled up in his bed even when you walk into his room, closing the door quietly behind you in case he was asleep. He hadn't slept well for three days and still couldn't, but your consideration was appreciated. He still doesn't move even as you sit next to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you still that worried about the practical exam?" He barely nods his head, but you notice the slight movement. Being with him long enough had clued you in that he was more of the subtle type and you had to dig a little deeper to see the real meaning in things. "You know you always do well when it comes up, my love."

You begin to stroke his hair, waiting for your opening; when he gives in and leans into your touch, you roll him over fully so you can see his (shocked) face. You lean down and press a quick kiss to his lips, before attacking the rest of his face. You start with his forehead, then trail down to his cheeks, feeling him wiggle around under you to escape your love trap. He doesn't try too hard, though, which just goes to show that kisses could heal anything.

When your barrage of love finally ends he seems more relaxed, glancing over at you.

"...thank you." He mutters under his breath, looking away from your surprised gaze. You can't help but laugh at his shyness.

"I'm here to help, Tamaki!"