ABC Meme (Kan Sekijirou) [Headcanon Style]

A - Asking you out:

He puffs out his chest, slaps his cheeks, and tells himself to just get to the point. Whenever he tries to ask you out it always seems to devolve into normal conversation, to the point he feels awkward trying to inject in that he'd like to take you somewhere, sometime, alone. He ends up quickly saying it before you have the chance to greet him one day, and after you're over the shock of being yelled at, you agree.

F - Flirting with you:

He somehow manages to flirt without even realizing it, which some of the teachers point out to him. A lot of his kindness and compliments can easily be seen as flirting, and he offers many of these to you, especially when he sees how hard you're working. He's just a man who likes to appreciate people for who they are, and that tends to work in his favor.

K - Kissing you:

The man may be a hunk who's made of muscle, but his kisses are impossibly gentle. Saying he loves to kiss you is an understatement, but he feels there's a time and place for everything; this came about because the one time he kissed your cheek in front of his class, they went absolutely insane and bothered him about it for a week.

W - Waking up to you:

Sekijirou is a bit of a grump in the morning, rolling over when you try to cuddle or wake him up properly to get ready. It always makes you laugh because you wonder if he'd just sleep forever if you let him. He always seems to be awake when you want to get out of bed though, grabbing onto your arm and pulling you back into bed with him for 'just five more minutes'.