Monster AU (Midoriya Izuku, Iida Tenya) [Headcanon Style]

Iida Tenya:

-Iida would be a Centaur.

-Iida is incredibly fast and powerful, and admired greatly both for his physical feats and his mental feats. He finds it difficult to get around sometimes, due to his large lower body not being accommodated for all shops or stores around town. He's quite serious much like the rest of his race, and seems to emanate intelligence and responsibility. This has caused him to grow up rather quick, and he never had much of an opportunity to just be a child or have fun. His favorite thing to do is go on runs, as he finds it to be the only fun thing his family approves of and the feeling of the wind through his hair gives him a sense of freedom.

Midoriya Izuku:

-Midoriya would be a Ghost.

-Mostly transparent, and hardly given attention, ghosts live a rather difficult life and are often overlooked. Most ghosts have difficulty touching and interacting with objects and other monsters/humans, the latter tending to deny the existence even when they do happen to see a ghost float by. Midoriya both hates and enjoys this existence, because being a ghost allows him to observe up close with a low chance of him ever being noticed. He does wish he'd get more recognition for all the hard work he does in school, but accepts that he can't give up even if others don't praise him.