Childhood Friends to Lovers (Various) [Headcanon Style]

Original Ask: Hi hi hi! I was wondering if I could get hcs for a childhood friend turned s/o for Izuku, Todoroki and Bakugo! Thank you so much! Love the blog! :)

Bakugou Katsuki: Bakugou was never one for romance, so he was the one who least expected it when he fell for you. He had just counted you among the normal posse who hung around him in middle school, showering him in compliments and thinking he was the coolest thing, until your friendship persisted even into high school. He acted like he didn't have time for you but he replied to your texts (even if he acted annoyed about having to answer them) and it takes him even longer to finally accept there's something more between the two of you. He still says it's a 'trial' run to see if things would work but you've put up with him so long, it's unlikely anything he does will scare you away.

Midoriya Izuku: It all fell naturally in line for the two of you, starting from the strong bond you formed when you first met when you were younger. You did your best to defend him from bullies who made fun of him for being quirkless, or who teased him about the fact he'd never be a hero. The feelings of romance didn't come until high school when Midoriya really began to mature as a person, and by the time you've both graduated, you're happily dating (with nothing much changing, aside from more physical affection). No one who knows the two of you shocked at all that you're dating, considering the fact you hardly saw one of you without the other somewhere nearby.

Todoroki Shouto: Todoroki knows he hasn't always treated you the best despite your childhood friend status, because he had been going through a lot when he was younger (mostly anger, from his dad) but you had always stood by him. It took some time for sense to be knocked into him but he never forgot the things you'd done for him, and once he allows himself to be all that he can, he apologizes for the poor way he treated you. Romance isn't likely to blossom until the end of high school, due to how focused Todoroki is on becoming a better hero, but he does realize how you make him feel and wonders about how he should confront this or if you'll feel the same way when he finally does confess. The two of you dating isn't entirely a shock because you were one of the closest people to Todoroki, but what people were surprised about was him actually confessing to you.