Instant Regret (Bakugou Katsuki)

"Shut the fuck up."

Bakugou only tends to have two settings, angry and Murder, but this just seemed to pop out of his mouth like it was nothing. He was clearly embarrassed and you hear him continue to accuse the poor worker of making assumptions for no reason.

You're shocked that Bakugou acts so aggressively and quickly apologize to the shocked checkout clerk, who mumbles under their breath about his rude behavior and quickly scans the rest of your items. Bakugou picks them up and heads off with them while you're still paying, but the cashier has nothing to say about that, probably to avoid being cursed at again.

"What was all that about?" You're trying to laugh it off but you feel kinda hurt; he really didn't like the idea of being with you that much? Bakugou, as vicious as he can be, can still recognize the way you're feeling and nearly stops walking entirely. He hadn't thought about it in the moment but maybe he had come off like he would NEVER be interested in YOU, and he had to remedy it or else.

"No." You raise an eyebrow because that didn't answer your question at all. "That damn guy shouldn't have called us a couple when I haven't even asked you out yet."

"Wait, what?"

He's said too much.