Their Favorite Author (Various) [Headcanon Style]

Original Ask: So how would Toshi, Izuku, Momo, Mirio, and Fatgum respond to learning their SO also happens to be the author behind their favorite novels (and the newest novel's MC has a love interest that highly resembles them?)

Midoriya Izuku: Midoriya is beyond excited that he gets to stand before another person he secretly admired, although he's embarrassed about all the times he'd gush about the novels to you without knowing you'd written them. He very suddenly recognizes all the similarities in the main love interests life to his, including his rise and fall, and he becomes flustered at the thought he was one of the stars of your novel.

Toogata Mirio: Mirio would let out a pleased gasp, telling you he really had no idea that you could possibly be a secret author! He most likely has a few questions as to why you chose to hide your identity, but he seems satisfied after the talk. He did really enjoy the main love interests penchant for comedy, and once he thinks about it, he would wonder if you based the main love interest off of sir Nighteye (he'll realize, eventually).

Toyomitsu Taishiro: Fatgum jokingly tells you he always had you pinpointed as having a deep, dark secret, except this secret isn't so dark, and is also no longer a secret. He would like to hear about your writing process, and would even inquire where you got your ideas for the characters, to which you would grow silent and embarrassed, and tell him to analyze it himself to see who it sounds like. He'd understand shortly afterwards and would smile wide, glad he could help you out with your writing career even if he did so unknowingly.

Yaoyorozu Momo: Momo would go a mile a minute as she gave you endless amounts of praise on your writing technique, word choice, and characterization. She almost knows your novels better than you do! She had realized at some point the main love interest shared a few of her traits, but she felt that made the character more real, and didn't question who they could possibly be based off of (until she realizes you're the author, and then is left wondering if she really was your inspiration).

Yagi Toshinori: Considering he had to keep part of himself hidden away from society, he's not at all surprised to find other people do the same. He's rather pleased to hear that you're the one behind his favorite novels, but he never would've realized the new love interest was like him; he just assumed that's the general consensus of what a good lover should be, and wouldn't associate that with himself.