Dancing Lessons (Kirishima Eijirou)

"May I have this dance?"

The way he worded it made it seem like he was in some classy ballroom, wearing an expensive tuxedo and holding his hand out to a lovely partner who he would whisk away into the moonlight. Instead he's holding out his hand to you, who's sitting on the couch in your living room, trying to enjoy the rest of your chips.

"Eijirou..."

"Come on! I promise I've gotten better." You hold out your hand and pulls you up, directly into your arms. He gives you a mischievous grin and you laugh at him, knowing he liked to keep you on your toes at home.

"Then whisk me away, love of my life."

"It'd be my pleasure."

He was right in saying he'd improved; he used to step on your toes a lot when you'd first danced. He was much more flexible with his movements, no longer rigid and unyielding, but instead moving in a more natural way. You're surprised but you let him take the lead, he was even better than you were now!

When the dancing stops and he twirls you around for the big finale, you look him dead in the eye with a smirk on your face.

"You've been taking official lessons, haven't you?" The look on his face tells you that you were absolutely right, and he blushes, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

"Well, I had to get better for our wedding! A husband's gotta know how to dance at his own wedding. Plus... I know you were really looking forward to it and I didn't wanna mess anything up."

'Too cute.' You think, with a smile. 'He was really determined to make me happy by getting dancing lessons.'

"Thank you, Eijirou. You'll be the best husband ever."