Love-Struck (Haneyama Kazuho)

"Love is stupid."

You can tell there's something on Kazuho's mind, but you're not sure how to start prying; she can be very testy when she wants to be, and if you took one wrong step, she'd shut you out completely. She was sitting on the roof of an apartment building, staring up at the night sky longingly.

"What makes you say that?" You laugh nervously while she glances over at you, her mood only seeming to decrease now that you're around. "I mean, you don't have to talk if you don't wanna. I just... don't like seeing you like this, you know?"

"I know..." Her cheeks become flushes and she draws her knees up to her chest. "But when you can't tell someone you love them even though you do... it's stupid."

"Hmm, I guess you're right, when you're in love with someone, you can act pretty stupid. But that's the fun of it all right?"

She glares at you, "If you only came up here to make fun of me, you can just go."

Whoops, looks like you've crossed the line.

"Sorry, sorry. I'll just leave you to your thoughts. But if you think the normal love game is so stupid, why not change it up and just tell the person how you feel?" You walk away with your hands in your pockets, feeling guilty; you wished you could've done more for her, she had been such a precious person in your life, you felt like you could've done more.

Once you're off the roof, Kazuho sends a mournful look in your general direction.

"I love you, please come back." She whispers.

She'd get the hang of it... eventually.