Domestic Meme (Shinsou Hitoshi) [Headcanon Style]

♨ Their cooking ability (or lack thereof):

Shinsou doesn't cook much, but he's smart enough to know how to cook something, how to check that it's done, and what spices taste good on things. He doesn't prefer to be the one doing the cooking just because he's been splashed with hot oil one too many times, but he does know how to do it (since he's rather independent, and likes taking care of himself).

✧ How clean their living space is now, and/or would be ideally:

It's not completely sparkling, but it's clean and put together. Shinsou likes to have things in certain places so he knows where they are, and gets thrown off if he finds he's misplaced something. He organizes his room almost daily, and he also likes to move the furniture around so he can clean under it, so keeping his room tidy is a must.

♒ If they do their laundry in a timely manner:

Shinsou, despite being rather neat and liking things to be in order, has a tendency to forget about doing his laundry on time. His mind is often on other things regarding his living area or school, and it tends to be noticed only when he's completely run out of clean clothes. He tries to make himself a schedule so that on a certain day, he knows to take care of his laundry.