Sleepy (Bakugou Katsuki)

A quiet, grumbling Bakugou pushes through the door, not even saying a word and heading straight for your room.

You follow quiet, slightly bemused that such long training days managed to wear down his seemingly endless energy; he's face first on the bed when you walk in, hero outfit only half off. You think he's passed out completely but can hear him grumbling under his breath, and decided to help him out, stripping off the rest of his costume and tossing him loose clothing to put on him.

You lay beside him on the bed where he's flipped over, still grumbling about things you don't quite understand but you'd long since learned that if it was something he wanted to talk about, he would talk at his normal volume. You consider teasing him but he turns on his side to face you, eyes half-lidded as it signals he's getting ready to sleep for the rest of the night.

You cuddle closer to him, fingers running through his hair softly, in a manner that you know soothed him. His eyes flutter closed and his angry grumbling stops, replaced by an almost peaceful expression on his face. He begins to lightly snore, telling you he was now fully asleep, and you lean forward to plant a kiss on forehead to say goodnight.

Unfortunately, Bakugou has other plans, his arms wrapping around you while he slumbers and pulling you against him. It doesn't seem like you'd be getting out of his grip anytime soon, so you might as well get comfortable.