{1}

Emily Paul threw open the door to her older brother Logan's apartment. Emily had just reached a million followers on Instagram, and to celebrate, Jake threw her a little party at the Team 10 house. She ended up crashing there for the night.

"Logan, where are-" Emily turned the corner into the kitchen. Standing there were five boys all probably around the same age as Emily.

"Oh hey lil sis. Just the person I wanted," Logan put on his puppy dog face, "Could you please be these guys photographer,"

Emily loved photography. She had a whole bookshelf full of different cameras she had.

"Fiiinneee" Logan ran over and twirled Emily around. "And now, who are these guys?"

Logan brought Emily over to the five boys who all had big smiles on their faces. "This is Why Don't We," Logan pointed to the first boy, "Daniel Seavey, Zach Herron, Corbyn Besson, Jonah Marais, and finally Jack Avery,"

"Okay, so why are they in our house?"

"Oh well I'm sort of their director and their also helping me make a song," Logan had his Vlogging camera out and was documenting everything.

"Okay, well hello boys I'm your new photographer and director," Emily shook the hands of all the boys and for some reason lingered a little longer on Jack.

"Hey! I'm the director," Logan complained.

Emily rolled her eyes, "Oh come on Logan, ninety-eight per cent of your brain is taken up by all that stupid shit you do in your videos and the other two is room for everything else s- wait, I hope you didn't give him any money," Emily felt sorry for those people who were about to lose a lot of money on stupid crap.

"No not yet," a man said coming into the room.

"Okay, phew. So why don't we set up a place to take some photos. Logan, can we use your room?"

Logan agreed and brought everyone downstairs to his room. The boys were all wearing basically the same outfits, black jeans, black tops and black jumpers and then the shoes they were wearing ranged between vans and boots.

Logan, his manager Jeff, and Jonah started to set up the white screen and some lights. Emily had gone to her room to get a camera. As she started to set it up someone came over and stood beside her.

"Congratulations on one million followers,"

Emily started smiling. She stayed fiddling with the camera before looking up.

"Thank"

"Are we done yet?" Emily turned her attention back to the three who were working on setting up. "Is everyone ready to begin? How about we start off by taking a few group photos, then if you want we can take single ones?" Emily suggested. The boys all walked out onto the white screen set up.

"How about some music," Logan said. Emily heard a switch flick behind her then music filled the air.

"Whao, is that you guys?" Emily was amazed at how amazing they sounded. Their voices seemed to lighten her mood.

"That's the song we're doing with Logan," Daniel said. He had somehow managed to jump onto Jonah's back while Zach was on Corbyn's. Jack just stood in between them with an awkward smile on his face. Emily snapped a few quick photos before they returned to the serious stuff.

"Oh sexy, beautiful amazing. Don't stop. OMG this is tots goals. Yes swish that hair Corbyn and do whatever you do with those noodles Jack," Logan said in a funny voice.

"Logan seriously stop. Trying to concentrate here," Emily did think it was sort of funny but she was doing something and couldn't laugh right now.