{24}

The next morning Emily thought it might be best to text Jack and warn him that her and Logan were going over.

¤¤¤¤¤

Me👑: Hey Jack, I'm coming over later.
Jacky❤: does Logan know?
Me👑: yeah
Jacky❤: oh my god he's going to kill me
Me👑: no don't worry, we're both coming over so he can apologise.
Jacky❤: okay, phew😂
Jacky❤: also dress in something that you wouldn't mind sitting on the ground in.
Me👑: why?
Jacky❤: It's a surprise 😆
Me👑: I hate surprisessss
Jacky❤: well ur gonna love this one

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Emily threw her phone down on the bed. She hated surprises or anything that she didn't know about. It made her anxious and worried.

Emily went out to the kitchen where Logan was pacing back and forth nervously.

"Calm down before you walk a hole in the ground," Emily joked.

Logan stopped and stared at Emily. "I don't think we should go,"

Emily started shaking her head. "No no. You said last night everything was okay, so today you're going to apologise,"

Logan just shrugged and went to get food. He stood at the counter for a little while eating whatever, but Emily wanted to hear him say he was definately going.

"Fine. We'll go. Are you ready?" Logan finally gave up and turned around to face Emily.

"Yep, let's go,"

On the way, Emily texted Emma.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Me👑: could you pick up, Raya, Lenn and Jade and bring them to the Why Don't We boys house.
Emma💕: sure. Text you when we get there.
Me👑: thx❤

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Emily and Logan arrived at the Why Don't We house about half an hour later. Emily was so nervous, her palms started to get clammy.

They both walked up to the door and Logan pressed the door bell. A few minutes later the door opened and Jack was standing there, wearing his usual black jeans but he had a nice yellow jumper on for a change.

"Hey," Emily smiled. It looked like Jack's bruised eye had cleared up.

Jack must have noticed Emily staring cause he said, "Hailey and Alayna helped me with this,"

"So your wearing makeup?" Emily laughed a bit.

"Not really. Well yes a small bit and I'll explain in a minute why,"

Emily and Jack sort or forgot about Logan, until he cleared his throat.

"So....." Logan started to rock back and forth on his heels. Of course he had to go and make it awkward. "I'm sorry about punching you,"

"It's fine," Jack and Logan shook hands as a sort of way to make up.

Then Emily got a text from Emma to say they had just arrived. And then Emma's small car pulled up.

"Who's that?" Jack asked before he saw who it was. "Is that Jonah's little sister?"

Emily turned and saw Raya get out of the car. Of course, that's why she seemed so familiar when they first met.

"Yeah I guess," Emily was still looking at her friends getting out of the car.

"Hey Emily," Jade smiled, giving Emily a quick hug. "I wasn't really expecting you to invite me anywhere,"

"Oh, well I wanted to get to know you better,"

After introducing Jade and Raya to Jack and Logan they went inside. Emily noticed Logan was still a bit annoyed, but had kept his mind off it by Vlogging.

When they got inside Zach was the first to look up, and when he saw Emma his face turned pale.