{42}

Kong had somehow managed to stay in Emily's bed all night long. So here she was, attempting to get a good night's sleep and instead all she gets is a face full of dog.

"Come on baby, time for breakfast," Emily tried to sound as awake as she could, but she was just not feeling it.

Emily went out to the kitchen where Logan was just about to do the intro for his Vlog. Emily quickly ran over and said it for him.

"What's poppin Logang,"

"That's my line," Logan pouted, pointing the camera at Kong who was now on the couch sleeping again.

Emily saw that Blake was still here, eating breakfast at the table. Emily grabbed a bowl and some cereal and joined him.

"So, what are we doing today?" Emily asked, eating a mouth full of cereal.

"Well, Blake's never been to Hollywood bolouvard so we're going there, then we're gonna meet up with the Why Don't We boys," Logan explained.

****

Emily posed on the sidewalk as Logan took a quick picture for her. Yeah he wasn't the best photographer, but he was all she had.

"There's my boys," Logan cheered, as the five male figures came into view.

After Logan introduced everyone to Blake, they all decided they wanted food. Emily took Jack's hand in hers and they walked side by side, swinging their arms in between them.

They got to Chipotle a few minutes later. Emily told Jack what she wanted, and decided she would stay outside with Kong, but just as she went to pick him up, he peed.

"No, Kong why?" Emily started fake crying as she picked the dog up. "Logan, Kong peed,"

"Oh no. Kong," Logan started doing a weird action with his body, but still went and got napkins to clean it up.

Emily went to get tables outside. She tied Kong to the leg of the table and waited for everyone to come.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

@emily_paul- we were just in Chipotle when Kong decided it would be a good time to go bathroom. Logan had to clean it up which was pretty funny. If you want to see that, check out his Vlog tomorrow😂 @loganpaul

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jack came out a few mintutes later and took a seat next to Emily.

"I love you so much," Emily muttered as she started eating.

Jack just shook his head and rolled his eyes. "I love you too,"