{32}

"Surprise,"

Emily nearly fell over with the shock of it. All her friends standing infront of her, ranging from the Why Don't We boys to Team 10.

"Oh my god guys, you didn't have to do this," Emily said, covering her face with her hands.

"Well we wanted to," Jack said, walking over. Emily gave him a big hug.

They walked over to the island where there was a huge amount of presents all wrapped up.

"Guys seriously, you didn't have to do this," Emily nearly started crying as she sat down on the stool.

"Yes we did," Tessa smiled. She came over and her and Emily held onto eachother tight.

"Okay, so what about we start off with presents first. How about me and Jake go first," Logan suggested. That's when all the cameras came out.

"Okay, come on out then," Jake called. That's when Emily's parents came out from the office. Emily ran over and jumped into their arms.

"W-what are you guys doing here?"

"It's your seventeenth birthday. We couldn't exactly miss that now could we," Emily's dad said.

"Okay, the second part is out here," Logan said, taking hold of Emily's hand and dragging her out the front door.

Jake was already waiting there, standing by a large sheet. Then he pulled it off to reveal a Tesla, just like Jake's, except it didn't have the camouflage or the JP on the hood.

"What!" Emily gave Jake and Logan the biggest hugs. "You two are the best brothers ever,"

After they went back inside, everyone was waiting eagerly to see what else Emily got.
She grabbed the nearest object and began unwrapping it. When she was done she saw the A with C around it like an @ sign.

"Whoa, unreleased Chanthony merch!" Emily actually did really like it. She hadn't even expected half the people who got her presents to even get them for her.

The two boys just shrugged with big smiles on their faces.

The next thing was definetely an item of clothing but there was something hard on top that confused Emily. When she unwrapped it, there was a picture frame with a picture inside.

"Oh. My. God. I've wanted one of these for so long," Emily said. Tristan smiled and pretended to flick his hair over his shoulder.

"What is it?" Erika asked.

"A signed picture of Tristan Tales," Emily laughed.

Everyone burst out laughing. It was the small things that count.

The soft thing was a red jumper with 'Tales' on one arm.

"Is this your merch?" Emily asked, holding up the jumper.

"Yeah. I've decided with that design and I thought, why not give Emily the first ever one,"

Emily thanked Tristan and moved onto the next present. Emily knew this one was from Kade. As soon as she pulled the wrapping off and saw the box, Emily started shaking her head in disbelief.

"You didn't,"

"Oh yes I did," Kade smiled, nodding his head up and down.

It was a Canon eos 70d. Emily had literally wanted one of these forever. "Kade this is way too much,"

"Nope, don't even say that. It's nice having someone who understands cameras so much,"

Emily was still in shock but moved onto the next present.

After lots of unwrapping and thank yous Emily gotten down to the last few gifts. She had intentionally saved the Why Don't We boys ones for last.

She unwrapped Daniels first to see a box, with wireless rose gold Beats headphones inside.

"No way, thank you so much," Emily gave Daniel a hug.

Next was Zach's. It was a red Adidas jumper sort of like Jack's. "Thank you Zach,"

Then was Jonah's. He had gotten Emily a pair of Superstars. "Seriously you guys are spoiling me way too much,"

Then Corbyn's which was a beautiful silver charm bracelet with a few charms already on it. "Thank you. Oh my god look at me tearing up," Emily laughed, wiping her eyes.

And finally Jack's. Emily was nervous. And when she opened the box Emily's heart stopped. There was the blue Polaroid camera Emily had been wanting for ages, a small little box and an item of clothing.

Emily picked up the small box first. Inside was a locket.

"Here, let me put it on," Jack took the box from Emily. He took out the necklace and set the box aside. Emily turned so Jack could place the small chain around her neck.

Emily placed her hand over the little locket. It was so beautiful. Then she remembered the piece of clothing in the box so she went to check it out.

When Emily picked it up, it unravelled and it turned out to be the black Avery Jersey.

Emily laughed a little and held it to her chest. "Thank you so much," Emily set the shirt aside and went to to hug Jack. She looked up and gave him a quick kiss, knowing her parents were watching.

Suddenly the lights dimmed and Brendan walked out of the office carrying a cake in the shape of a camera.

'Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Emily
Happy Birthday to you'

Emily blew out the candles on the cake, making a quick wish.

****

It was starting to get pretty late. Lenn, Emma, Raya and Jade had already left and Zach looked like he was about to fall asleep.

"Anyway, thank you so much for the amazing party and presents and well everything but I'm wrecked so I'll talk to you guys tomorrow," with lots of help from Logan Brendan, Jack, Daniel and Jonah Emily managed to get her stuff out to her new Tesla.

"Okay, Logan and Brendan you guys are gonna bring home my car because I don't trust myself. I'll bring back your car," Emily explained, dropping the last bag into the back of the matte black car.

"So you trust me with your brand new car and all your presents?"

"I guess so," Emily squinted her eyes, but still grabbed Logan's keys and turned around to the awful car.

****

To pass the time on her way home, Emily called Jack. She knew he'd still be in the Uber right now with the boys.

Emily placed the phone on the passenger's side seat.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Jack asked from the other end.

"Yeah. I just wanted to ring you on my way home. Did you-" Emily didn't have time to finish her sentence as a pair of blinding headlights came into view.