{36}

The next few days went by in a bit of a blurr. Emily never left the apartment, and let everyone come to her. She had alot of visitors coming and going but Jack never left.

Pam and Greg left just yesterday even though they had tried to stay, Emily wouldn't let them.

Today Jack had a meeting so he had to leave, which broke Emily's heart considering she had gotten so used to him being there.

Emily was able to get around the place on the crutches, and walking around on her foot didn't hurt as bad as she thought it would which was good.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Me👑: do you want to come over to the WDW house with me?
Emma💕: sure. I'll come pick you up.
Me👑: nope. You can drive here, but I'm driving us to their house.
Emma💕: are you sure?
Me👑: one hundred and twenty five percent. And Raya's there anyway😊
Emma💕: okay.... I'll be there in a few minutes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Emily limped out to the kitchen where Logan was making food and Ayla was sitting on her laptop at the table.

"I'm going to the boys house with Emma, okay?" Emily said, sitting down in a chair beside Ayla.

Logan turned away from what he was doing. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. I have to face the car sometime," Emily shrugged.

Emily decided she would go down now to wait for Emma because she knew she would be a long time trying to get down to the lobby.

When Emily eventually got down, someone went to get her matte black Tesla from the garage in the basement.

Emma pulled up a few minutes later, and had a huge smile on her face.

"What's with the grin?" Emily laughed, getting in the drivers side of her new car.

"I can't wait to see Zach is all," she beamed.

Emily looked at the steering wheel infront of her. After a few deep breaths, she finally picked up the courage to start the car, and very slowly she pulled out of the apartment complex.

It wasn't as bad as she had expected, but it was still bad. Soon enough they had arrived at the Why Don't We house. When the car stopped Emily very shakily got out.

Jack was already waiting at the door, a smile on his face. "You drove," he said.

"Yep," Emily limped over to Jack.

They walked into the house, Emma trailing behind. Raya was sitting at the table talking to Corbyn and Zach, Hailey and Alayna were talking with Daniel and there was someone unfamiliar sitting at the table.

"Hi guys," Emily waved.

Everyone jumped up to say hi to Emily, even the mystery person.

"I'm Eben," he said smiling.

"Emily,"