{4}

"Moving day, get up, get up, get up," Logan came into Emily's room chanting. Emily was already awake so she jumped onto his back.

It was three days since Emily and the Why Don't We boys went to the beach. Emily was still feeling a bit funny after Jack's questions. Maybe he was just genuinely wondering if she had a boyfriend or not.

Last night Emily had packed all her stuff into boxes and her clothes into a suitcase.
Emily walked over to the outfit she had left out.

Emily stood in front of the mirror. Her hair was a nest on top of her head and she was pale. Emily wasn't feeling the best either, there was a pain in her stomach that seemed to get worse every minute.

Emily had a shower, brushed her teeth and changed into her outfit. She was feeling worse now. Maybe fresh air was all she needed.

Grabbing the first box and her backpack she walked out into the kitchen where Mark was standing with a saddish expression.

"Awe, you gonna miss us," Emily placed her box down and went to hug Mark.

"Of course I'm gonna miss you," Mark said, hugging Emily back.

Mark helped Logan and Emily load their things into the moving van. As Emily was about to close the door, she took one last look at the apartment.

The kitchen where Logan had made oreo jam with Danielle Bregoli, and then the little sitting area where her and Logan had made many Vines with Jake, Alissa and Neels. The five of them were quite a group of friends and then when they left Team 10, Neels went back to New York and Alissa went wherever. Everyone sort of cut ties with her after the whole 'calling Tessa fat and slagging Emily about her eating disorder'.

Emily's phone buzzed. She took it out of her pocket to see a text from Logan.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

BigBrotherLogan🌞: where are you? Come on down, I'm getting impatient😡
Me👑: k. I'll be down in a few minutes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Emily closed the door, and made her way to the elevator. Every step was like a knife shooting up through her stomach. By the time she made it to the lobby, she was ready to collapse.

Logan was waiting outside in his horrible purple car. Emily hated the bloody thing. Stepping outside was like a fresh slap in the face. After a couple of deep breaths, the ache in Emily's stomach started to clear. She made her way over to Logan who was impatiently waiting in the car.

"Finally. What took so long?" He asked, starting up the car.

"Just thinking about like, Neels and Alissa and how well all of us got on," this once again made Emily feel sad. The five of them, including Jake, got on so well, and now that was all gone.

******

The new apartment was still pretty empty. The moving van arrived and Emily 'helped' to bring stuff up. Logan's friend Brendon mostly did the work though.

After a tiny bit of rearranging, the apartment was looking good. It was a nice apartment, that Emily only got to see after Logan bought it. She remembered something he had told her when they first saw the place.

Emily walked out to the balcony, of course she checked to make sure Maverick was in his cage first. She took out her phone and went to her contacts.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Me👑: George, look out ur window now!!
GeorgeOfTheJungle🌴: why??
Me👑: just do it😁

¤¤¤¤¤¤

A few minutes later, George opened hi window and looked around, confused.

"George!" Emily called. He didn't hear, so she called again. "George!"

This time he looked up. "Hey Emily. So you moved in!"

"Yeah. Just a few-"

"Shut up," Emily was cut off by somebody rude.

"Fine! Bye George!"

"Bye Emily!"

Emily went back inside where Brendon was laying down on he couch, very out of breath.

Emily went over and layer down next to him "hello,"

"Hello. Is it okay if I lay here? I'm wrecked," Emily asked. She didn't even wait for an answer. Just turned over onto her over side. Her back was against his hard chest, but it wasn't awkward. Her and Brendon were like brother and sister.

Emily took out her phone and went onto Twitter.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

@emily_paul: new apartment, new start. Hopefully Logan won't get us kicked out of this one too 👏😪

¤¤¤¤¤¤
¤¤¤¤¤¤

Corbs😝: somebody just ask her
Me👑: ask me what?
Jacky❤: would you like to come over and stay for the night?
Me👑: sure. I'll just go ask Logan. I'll text u if he says no
DanielCV🔥: YAY!! sleepover😁😁😁
DanielCV🔥 has renamed the chat 'SLEEPOVERRRRR🚀'
Jonah🐖: why a rocketship?
DanielCV🔥: cause rocketships are awesome!!
You changed a contact 'Daniel🚀'
Jonah🐖: well I like bananas 🍌🍌🍌
you changed a contact name 'Jonah🍌'
Me👑: you guys are so random😂
Zachy🐵: try living with them😩
Jacky❤: everyday struggles of living with four other teenage boys
Me👑: well try living with a full grown man-baby😤
Jacky❤: fair enough😂

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Emily could feel Brendon's hot breath on her neck. He was breathing slowly and evenly, so he must be asleep. Emily got up off the couch as quietly as she could, without waking him.

She went into Logan's room where he was unpacking one of his suitcases.

"Is it okay if I um, go to the boys house for a sleepover?" Emily asked, rocking back and forth on her heels. She had her fingers crossed behind her back.

"Okay. But remember, they're-"

"Off limits. Yeah yeah, I know," Emily winked and slipped off to her room to pack her bag.