{35}

Emily didn't know what day it was, or what happened. There was an awful smell and she ached all over. Very carefully her eyes started to flutter open. Everything was way too bright.

Emily turned her head slightly and the first thing she saw was Logan slouched on the seat. There was something holding onto Emily's left hand. She turned to see Jack holding her hand, hid head laying on the side of the bed.

"Logan," Emily whispered. It was all she could manage. Her throat was dry and raw.

"You're awake," Logan exclaimed buy quietly because their parents and Jack were sleeping.

"What happened?"

"You were in a car accident. But you're okay now," Logan whispered. He held onto Emily's other hand.

"How long was I out?"

"Just a little over two days. He's never left your side," Logan said, nodding his head towards Jack.

Emily smiled and turned her head again to look at Jack. He was pale from exhaustion and there was dark circles under his eyes.

Emily carefully slipped her hand out of Jack's and very carefully stroked her hand along the side of his face. Soon Jack's eyes fluttered open and filled with joy at the sight of Emily.

"Oh my god your awake," Jack yelled jumping up from his seat. This cause Emily's parents to wake up, but they were equally as happy to see her.

Jack leaned his forehead against Emily's and smiled. Finally they were back together.

****
Two days later Emily was free to be discharged. She was nervous to say the least.

What would happen if she was in another car crash?

They got to Emily's new car. Logan's car had been damaged beyond repair and Emily couldn't stop apologising.

Greg got into the drivers seat and Pam on the passenger's. Logan and Jack got in the back but Emily was reluctant.

"Can Jack come with us?" Emily blurted out.

"Yeah I guess, but there's not gonna be any room,"

"I can sit on his lap, if it's okay with him?" Emily said turning to look at Jack who was about to get into the other car with the boys.

"That's fine with me," Jack got on first Emily barely managing to get in.

There was no doubt that the car was big, but with Emily's crutches there wasn't much room.

Emily sat on Jack's lap, her right leg resting across Jake and Logan. Then the car started and Emily had to turn and bury her head in Jack's neck.

"It's okay," Jack whispered, wrapping his
arm around Emily.

It was a painful drive home to say the least. Everyone filed up to the apartment and Logan had picked Emily up and brought her to her bedroom.

And there layed out on the bed was 'Get Well Soon' cards and presents. Emily took out her phone and took a quick picutre to post on Instagram.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

@emilypaul- about five days ago I was in a serious car crash

@emilypaul- about five days ago I was in a serious car crash. I damaged my ankle and had to have two surgeries but I'm fine thank God.
I won't be able to dance for a long time and that sucks, but I'll survive somehow
When I got home this was layed out on my bed. Thank you so much❤

Liked by brentrivera amandacerny and 568,455 others | 345,582 comments

Comments:
jackaverymusic- so happy ur okay
user4- get well soon Emily❤
loganpaul- you scared us all half to death.
seaveydaniel- stayed by you for those few days❤
brentrivera- on my way with food Netflix😂❤

¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Want some food?" Jack asked, coming into Emily's room to see her smiling at her phone.

"Yeah I'll be out in a minute,"