{25}

"E-Emma, what are you doing here?" Zach stuttered standing up from his seat.

"Emily invited me. Um, could we talk?"

"Sure," Zach and Emma went outside together.

Everyone looked for a while, but then decided they deserved privacy.

Jonah came down the stairs then, his hair freshly washed. "Raya,"

"Jonah," Raya ran over and greeted her brother.

Emily wondered why Raya had never told her she was Jonah's sister.

After everyone had met Jade, they all sat down. Jack's arm was around Emily, holding her close to him. Logan was sitting across the room 'talking' with Jonah. In actual fact he was fighting the urge to rip Emily off of Jack.

Yeah he had agreed with her and Jack's relationship, but he hated that she was all over him.

Daniel and Raya were talking with Hailey on the couch and Alayna was no where to be seen. Emily could have sworn she was here when they first arrived.

And as if on cue, Alayna walked in from the kitchen carrying a picnic basket.

"Thanks Alayna," Jack said, standing up and taking the basket from Alayna. Then he turned to Emily, his hand out.

"What's this for," she asked, taking hold of Jack's hand.

"I'm taking you on our first date," He smiled.

So that's what the make up was for.

****

Less than an hour later, Jack and Emily were sitting about three quarters up a small hill in the park.

Emily was nibbling on a sandwich, her legs crossed below her. Jack had just finished his own sandwich. Neither had anything to talk about, they were just happy hat everything had worked out.

"Here, you've got something on your mouth," Jack leaned over and rubbed his thumb along Emily's bottom lip.

Soon they started leaning in, and they were inches apart, but it started to rain. It was raining heavy and Emily and Jack
jumped up and ran to the nearest shelter, which was a tree at the top of the hill.

When they were done catching their breath, they started laughing. It was drowned out though by the rain. Then they stopped laughing. Both were moving with speed. Jack had started to slowly kiss Emily, running his hands down her arms, her waist and came to rest behind her thighs.

Emily wound her arms around Jack's neck. They both stumbled back until Emily's back hit the tree. Slowly Jack parted his lips, and traced his tongue along Emily's bottom lip.

She parted her lips allowing his tongue to slowly make its way into her mouth. Emily's mind was spinning and her legs were weak.

Then they pulled away. Emily's cheeks started to heat up, and she turned away so Jack wouldn't see her blushing.