{22}

Emily had soon closed her eyes after a few minutes of pure silence. Jack and Emily were just enjoying eachothers company, afraid it wouldn't last.

"You hungry? I think the guys just ordered food," Jack whispered, placing his chin on Emily's head.

"Sure," Emily got up off the bed. She was still tired and a bit dizzy so she leaned on Jack a bit.

And only now did Emily realise she was still wearing a sports bra, so before they left the room she grabbed one of Jack's hoodies.

Jack and Emily entered the kitchen and saw a girl with bleach blonde hair sitting at the table on her computer and another girl with long brown hair sitting next to Daniel playing a guitar.

Jack grabbed a bag of fries from the counter and brought Emily over to the couch.

"Who are the girls?" Emily asked, taking a fry from the bag.

"Oh, that's Alayna," Jack said, pointing at the girl as the table, "She's Daniel's friend from Portland. And the other girl is Hailey. She was singing one day outside a café and her and Daniel sort of hit it off,"

Emily nodded and continued eating.

After a few mintutes Emily took out her phone to check the time. It was nearly nine. There was also about fifty missed calls from Logan and lots of text messages.

"Shizzle. Logan's gonna be so pissed if I'm any later," Emily said, starting to freak out.

"Shizzle?" Corbyn asked laughing.

"Yeah, I don't really like to swear," Emily shrugged.

"I can bring you home. It's pretty late," Jack offered.

Emily smiled and linked arms with him. They walked out to the car parked out front.

The car ride consisted of hand holding, the occasional placing of hand on thigh and lots of singing.