{62}

"Your eyes are really nice," Emily smiled at Jack. She was sitting on his lap, her legs dangling either side of him.

After what happened last night, Emily came over to apologise about her over reaction and she understood why they took part in the whole thing, and the only reason why she was being so rude was because she was upset with Jake and Logan.

The boys had given her a big group hug as a small sob escaped her lips and tears fell from her eyes. She was so thankful for the boys and she didn't know what she would do without them.

Jack laughed and gave Emily a small kiss. Daniel groaned from the chair he was sitting on infront of the TV.

"If you're going to do anything dirty, remember that this is my bed," Daniel emphasised, pointing to the bed on the left, "and this is your bed," he pointed to the bed on the right.

"Shut up," Emily said, throwing a shoe at Daniel.

"You nearly killed me," Daniel yelled, mock angry.

"Bro, if you're uncomfortable then just leave," Jack laughed, giving his friend a shrug.

"Fine then, I will," Daniel picked the shoe up from the ground and threw- not very well- back at Emily and Jack. He left the room with a slam of the door.

Jack's phone started ringing, and he picked it up from the table. Emily gave a quick peek to see 'Mom'

Jack answered the phone, "Hey mom,"

Emily remembered when she was at dance and Jack had started to interrupt her call with her mother, so Emily decided to give him a taste of his own medicine.

She gave Jack a wicked smile before leaning down and giving gentle kisses to Jack's jaw. Eventually she moved down to his neck and began to lightly suck on the sensitive skin, making Jack stutter.

"M-mom, how about we FaceTime and you can t-talk to E-Emily," Jack suggested.

Emily straightened up and gave Jack a glare. She was just starting to have fun.

Soon Ms.Stanford appeared on the screen. "Hi," Emily waved.

""Emily!" A familiar voice called. Soon a little blonde girl appeared on the little screen. She had a huge grin on her face.

"Isla. How are you?" Emily asked, taking the phone from Jack's hand and going to lay down on the bed.

She ended up talking to Isla for about two hours and halfway through, Ava had joined aswell.

"Jack, remember tomorrow you're coming home for Graduation," Ava said to her brother.

Jack looked away from his laptop, and turned around to his girlfriend laying on his bed, the large phone in her hands and a questioning look on her face.

"Graduation?" Emily raised an eyebrow.

After Jack had explained that it completely left his mind, Ava, Isla and Emily had another half-hour conversation including Ms.Stanford and Sydnie.

"Bye guys, I'll see you tomorrow," Jack smiled and waved to his camera as he clicked the red button that would end the FaceTime.

"So, you're going home to graduate and never told me, your girlfriend," Emily asked, leaning back on the bed.

"Sorry, but it just didn't seem that big of a deal,"

"Jack this is huge and I wish I could be with you,"

"What do you mean?"

"Jack, first off it's very last minute and plus Logan will probably need me to help clear up this whole 'Paul Brother' feud,"

"It's fine," Jack sighed, obviously upset that Emily wouldn't be able to make it. But what he didn't know, was that she had something else planned.