{41}

"I am so sorry for high jacking your interview guys," Emily apologised after they left the building.

"Are you kidding me, you were great. I bet that was your first interview," Jack said, wrapping an arm around Emily's waist.

"Yeah it was, but I still feel bad,"

Jack was still wrecked, he needed to sleep bad and Emily needed to go home. So Eben dropped Emily off at the apartments and brought Jack home so he could attempt to sleep.

Emily unlocked the apartment and was greeted by Kong running up to her.

"Hello baby," she cooed, picking him up.

"Your back. It's been like three days!" Logan exclaimed coming out of the kitchen.

Bailey was sitting on the couch on her phone, Brendan was holding Logan's camera and there was someone else in the apartment who was also holding a camera.

"Um, hello?"

"Oh, this is Blake. He won the competition thingy I was doing for the Why Don't We boys Something Different video," Logan explained. He turned to his camera, "Link in description-"

"Always plug," Emily finished off laughing.

"She's in the Logang! In your face Jake," Logan sneered, picking Emily up and twirling her around.

"Me and Blake are gonna do some shit today, okay?" Logan wasn't so much asking a question more so a statement.

"Whatever. If you want me, I'll be in my room with Kong," Emily retreated into her room, Kong still in her arms.

She laid on her bed and took out her phone. There was a few texts from different people.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Mommy😊: I heard you on the radio!!!
Me👑: really! I bet I was so bad
Mommy😊: no it was so good❤

¤¤¤¤¤¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤

@corbynbesson- Jack just passed out on the couch😂 maybe we should prank him, what do you guys think?

@emily_paul- @corbynbesson nooo. He hasn't been sleeping properly and he'll killll you!

@corbynbesson- @emily_paul Daniels already preparing to smack him😂

@emily_paul- @corbynbesson fine it's your funeral.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤

@ebenofficial followed you
@helloimaugust followed you
@aspenloeffler followed you
@attalialoeffler followed you

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Emily knew that August was the guys' photographer and Attalia and Aspen were 'The Managers Daughters'. Emily quickly followed them back and decided she should post a picture.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

@emilypaul- so proud of these boys

@emilypaul- so proud of these boys. They just officially announced their 'Something Different' Tour. Tickets are going on sale on Monday so make sure you keep an eye out😉

liked by beautychickee imzacherron and 583,583 others | 473,583 comments

Comments:
jonahmarais- Thank you so much Emily
user1- ahhh, I'm so excited. I'm going to the New York Show!!!!
loganpaul- this is so fricking kind of you Emily. Aren't you just a bundle of kindness today👿
seaveydaniel- HE GOT HIS REVENGE @jackaverymusic JUST SMACKED ME SO HARD!!!
emilypaul- I warned you!
jackaverymusic- how am I going to go two months without seeing you?
emilypaul- @jackaverymusic I have no idea😔

¤¤¤¤¤¤

And with that comment, a realisation came to Emily. She wouldn't be able to see Jack for two months. She probably won't be able to talk to him much because he would be always busy and tired.

Emily thought a couple days was bad, how was she gonna survive two months?