{57}

The apartment door opened, making Kong bark like crazy. Emily quickly hushed him, sort of annoyed, not at Kong, but Jake.

Emily looked up to see the boys all sitting on the couch across from the TV, watching Jonah and Daniel play FIFA.

"You guys seriously stayed?" Emily asked, one eyebrow raised as she sat down next to Jack.

"Why, are we not good company?" Corbyn asked, raising an eyebrow.

Emily just playfully rolled her eyes. Jack was taking a drink out of a water bottle, so Emily grabbed it out of his mouth, making a little bit spill, and put it to her own lips.

"Hey!" Jack started pouting.

"Sorry, but I'm in a mood,"

"Why? Oh, it's Jake isn't it?" Logan asked, nodding his head in almost understanding.

"I just don't understand. Why can't he just get over the fact I'm friends with Neels?" Emily threw her hands up in the air.

Username1: #secondverse @loganpaul @emily_paul @whydontwemusic pleaseeee!!!!!

Username2: #secondverse !!!! We need it please!!!

"Um, Logan why is my Twitter blowing up with people asking for the second verse?"

"Oh well you see-"

"Big news, very big news!" someone yelled bursting through the door of the apartment.

Emily's heart momentarily stopped in her chest. She looked up to see Emma standing there with a big smile on her face.

"Oh my god Emma! Little bit of warning next time," Emily laughed, clutching onto her chest as her heart beat fast.

Emma ignored what Emily said and went straight into her news. "Okay, so do you know the way for the past like nine months we've been trying to convince Miss. Martin to let boys join the class? Well basically, she allowed boys to join," Emma started jumping from one foot to another excitedly.

"You mean like actual boys with dicks?" Emily asked, sitting on the edge of the couch.

Emily felt Jack nudge her in the side. She quickly slapped her hands over her mouth, realising what she said. Emily turned her head to where Logan was sitting, but he was too wrapped up in a conversation with Bailey he didn't notice. Logan didn't like Emily swearing or saying anything dirty, but yet his vocabulary consisted of swear words.

Emma just nodded enthusiastically. "And the great thing is, your still dance captain,"

"What!" Emily jumped up from the couch, ready to celebrate with Emma, but stopped. "But I can't dance,"

"Oh don't worry about that, Miss. Martin said that because you fought so hard for the spot you could keep it, but you wouldn't dance, just instruct,"

Emily started moving her arms around, and wrapped them around Emma. She went over to Jack where he was looking at the two girls with an amused expression. Emily sat down on Jack's lap and looked him in the eyes.

"Do you wanna come?"

"Yeah. I don't see why not," Jack looked over to the other boys who nodded.

"Yay, now you can see your girls in action," almost as if Emily and Emma had the same thought, they both flicked their hair over their shoulders and strutted out of the apartment.

Zach and Jack looked at eachother smirking. God they were two lucky boys.

****

"Emily!" Tess shrieked, as she ran across the dance floor. She tackled Emily into a hug, almost knocking her over.

"Tess! It's so good to see you," Emily laughed.

Emily looked at the group of dancers in front of her. She saw the boys, a group of five, sort of standing off to the side.

"Um, hi everyone, my name is Emily Paul and I am your dance captain. I guess we could start off with a quick routine. Has Miss. Martin taught you anything?"

Emma nodded her head and looked at the other dancers, who immediately got into formation. A nice beat started playing and the dancers moved beautifully. There was something about the few boys that were dancing that made it better. The way they could pick up the girls and twirl them around.

Then the last few beats played and they stopped. Emily burst into applause, smiling brightly.

"That was amazing. How do you feel about starting a new dance?"

Everyone nodded, looking at eachother. Emily smiled and sprung straight into the dance she had stuck in her mind.

While the dancers took a break, Emily was talking to her mom on the phone. She rang five or six times during the class but Emily had to hang up, so she was just ringing back to see what she wanted.

"You need to talk to Logan about this diss track," Pam spoke urgently through the phone.

"Is it really that bad?" Emily groaned, rubbing a hand along her forehead.

"Yes, and he just had to multiply the drama by not releasing the second verse,"

Emily sighed again, that was what the whole #secondverse on Twitter was about.

Someone came up behind Emily, wrapping their arms around her waist. Emily knew it was Jack because she felt his curls tickle her cheek. He started to place soft kisses on her neck, making a shiver go down her spine.

"Emily! Emily are you still there?" Pam yelled, making Emily snap out of her trance.

"Yeah mom, I'm here," Jack smiled against Emily's neck, but still continued placing his lips against the sensitive skin. "M-mom I have to go now," Emily quickly hung up and tilted her head to the side, letting Jack have more access.

He smiled again, and turned Emily around in his arms and placed his forehead against hers.

There was a noise behind Jack so they turned and there was Zach and Emma crazily dancing to 'We The Party'. Jonah, Corbyn and Daniel had grabbed other girls and were dancing with them. Everyone had joined in with them, except for Polly and her 'minions'.

Jack took Emily's hand and dragged her over to the group. They both started dancing crazily, ignoring the fact that Polly was sending her daggers.

Emily moved her foot in a way that made it bend. She fell to the floor, clutching her sore ankle. Everyone immediately stopped dancing and Jack dropped down beside Emily.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Jack asked panicked.

Emily shook her head, tears coming to her eyes. "I think I might have just twist it. I'm fine," Emily lied, taking Jack's outstretched hand and stood up. Luckily the class was over so Emily could just go home and rest her leg, praying to God it would get better.

Thank fully Emily had a checkup tomorrow, so if there was anything wrong, they would be able to fix it. Hopefully.