{26}

When Jack and Emily got back to the house, it was still raining pretty hard.

They were still laughing when they got inside, but stopped when they saw Jonah...... and Jade.

"Maybe we should give them some privacy," Emily laughed, taking hold of Jack's hand and dragging him upstairs.

The sight of Jonah and Jade making out on the rock outside still made a shiver run down Emily's spine.

When Jack and Emily got in Jack's room, Daniel was sitting on his bed playing a video game.

"Oh hey guys. Logan said you can stay the night by the way," Daniel said, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Really? Wow. Anyway where did everyone else go?" Emily asked, realising she hadn't seen anyone else down stairs.

"Emma and Zach went out, Raya is hanging out with Hailey and Alayna and I think Corbyn's in his room talking to Christiana. And well we all know where Jonah and Jade are," Daniel winked.

Emily nodded. She was starting to get uncomfortable in her very wet clothes. Jack noticed and went over to his closet. He came back with a pair of sweats and a hoodie.

"Could I also use your shower?" Emily asked, taking the clothes from Jack.

"Yeah. Just through there, and I'll drop a towel in,"

Emily went into the bathroom and stripped out of the uncomfortable wet clothes. She put them on the radiator before turning to the shower. It took her a while to figure out how to work it, but eventually she was standing under the foset washing away the dirt.

Jack came in a few minutes later, but he had his eyes covered. Emily almost slipped in the shower, afraid he would see.

Half an hour later, feeling all clean and refreshed, Emily walked back out to the boys. They were both playing the video game now. Emily rolled her eyes and went and sat next to Jack.

She watched them play for a bit, but gave up and took out her phone.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

@emily_paul- watching @jackaverymusic and @seaveydaniel play video games is so boring.

@emily_paul- I swear, all you can hear is the buttons being pressed on the remote controls.

@emily_paul- I just 'accidently' blocked their view for a second and they acted like the world was about to end.

@emily_paul- @username1 that is a very good question, but no I am not in their room😉😂

@emily_paul- calm down everyone, the last tweet was a joke. I'm only in their room cause no one else will talk with me.

@emily_paul- @corbynbesson are you done talking to Christina cause I'm bored.

@corbynbesson- @emily_paul no, but you can come talk to her if you want.

@emily_paul- @corbynbesson yay! I'll be there in a minute!

@corbynbesson- the doors open, you don't have to knock.

@emily_paul- @corbynbesson I wasn't gonna knock anyway 😂

¤¤¤¤¤¤

"I'm going to Corbyn's room, bye," Emily gave Jack a kiss on the cheek and ran out of the room and down the hall to Corbyn's. "I'm here!"

"Hey Emily," Corbyn was sitting on his bed, a laptop in his lap.

"Hi Christina," Emily waved to the pretty girl on the screen. She had beautiful dark hair to her shoulders and a really nice smile.

"Hey Emily. How are you and Jack," she winked.

Emily laughed a little. Of course Corbyn wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut.

"Good. We went on a date and well it was all just really good,"

The three talked for another few hours, but then Emily got tired so went back to Jack's room.

Luckily Jack and Daniel had just finished their game and were getting ready for bed. Jack took off his shirt and pants, and changed into a pair of sweatpants.

Emily was already laying in the bed. She knew she would be way too warm in the hoodie so she took it off. Emily was now just in a bra and sweats, but she didn't care.

Jack got in next to her, his chest against her basically bare back. Where their skin touched was like fire, and Emily was resisting the urge to turn around to him.

"If I hear anything inappropriate during the night, I'm gonna kill you both," Daniel said, his hand on the switch to turn off the light.

Emily was about to yell at him, but Jack beat her there. "Shut up Daniel,"