{39}

To say Emily was angry was an understatement. She slammed the apartment door shut and attempted to go to her room but Logan had stopped her.

"What's wrong? Wait, he hurt you didn't. He's already broken my little sister's heart, I'm gonna kill him," Logan tried to turn around and leave the apartment but Emily quickly grabbed his arm.

"Look, it was just a fight, nothing to fuss over," Emily gave Logan a small kiss on the cheek and went into her room.

The whole car ride Emily's phone had been going off with notifications, so she decided to check them out.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jonah🍌: Emily where did you go?
Daniel🚀: what happened?
Zachy🐵: Jack won't come out of his room, why?
Corbs😝: he's really angry.
Jonah🍌: seriously answer your texts Emily!
Zachy🐵: come on we're worried.
Corbs😝: Emma's freaking out.
Daniel🚀: Jack just left!
Daniel🚀: Emily!?
Zachy🐵: come on! We're worried.
Jonah🍌: Emily we're so close to calling the cops.
Jack❤: Emily I'm so so sorry, I shouldn't have reacted like that, please forgive me.
Corbs😝: JACK! Where the hell did you go?
Me👑: calm down guys, I just went home okay.
Jonah🍌: Thank god, we thought you had gotten in another accident.
Zachy🐵: what happened?
Me👑: me and Jack just had a fight okay.
Jack❤: no its not okay. I am so sorry, I really should not have said that.
Me👑: It's fine, I just need some time to think.

¤¤¤¤¤¤
Emily didn't know what to do. She wanted everything to go back to the way they were, but if Jack was gonna react like this every time Emily did something with another male, then what was gonna happen.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

@emilypaul- I could really use one of these right now😯😔

liked by kdancing ashleybesson and 567,976 others | 354,353 comments

Comments:
loganpaul- Emily, I'm like a room away🙏
aylawoodruff- awe, you poor thing. If Logan hadn't of forced me to run an errand for him, I would be right by your side❤
user1- what happened with Jack?
hater2- they've finally broken up!!
lelepons- if I wasn't with out with my mom today I would be with you.
user2- is that you and Jack?
emilypaul- @user2, yeah @seaveydaniel sneakily took it the other day😂
ebenofficial- I can't help but think I caused this.
emilypaul- @ebenofficial, don't worry. It's not really your fault.
user3- I say boom boom boom, now let me hear you say WAYHOOO
user4- @user3 WAYHOOO
sydneyavery- don't worry, my little brother is a dick sometimes but you gotta ignore that.
jackaverymusic- @sydneyavery wow, that hurt big sister.
kdancing- ❤
emilypaul- @sydneyavery @kdancing thank you❤😂

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Emily switched off her phone. There was the sound of knocking at the front door and Emily was too lazy to get up and get it, so let Logan go.

"I don't think you should be here," Emily heard Logan say and she knew then Jack was here.

"Please, I just need to apologise,"

"Fine," Emily needed to go slap Logan, but no time now, because Jack was at the door.

"Can I come in?" he called from the other side, lightly tapping his knuckles against the door.

"Yeah,"

Jack came in, he didn't say a word and sat in the edge of the bed beside Emily.

"I am so sorry," he whispered taking hold of Emily's hand in his.

Emily didn't even bother to pull her hand away. She didn't want to fight with Jack and there was no point dragging it out. She just jumped up and tackled him in a hug.

"I don't care what you have to say, just don't ever get jealous over stupid things like that. Eben is just a friend," Emily whispered into the crook of Jack's neck.

"I promise,"