{43}

Jack noticed Emily looked sad. She was picking at her food, and taking long dramatic sighs.

"Is everything okay?" He finally asked, nudging Emily.

"Not really. Today I was supposed to have dance class. Emma had text me while you were getting food," Emily lowered her head, letting the hair fall infront of her face.

Jack sighed and hugged Emily. Everyone noticed this and looked at one another confused.

"Okay then, what should we do?" Logan asked after a long silence.

Everyone started saying different things but one caught Emily's attention.

"Prank Jake Paul,"

"Bro, I like your thinking,"

****

They were walking through the Grove when they decided to go shopping. They went into the first shop they saw.

"Okay Blake, I think we should but you an outfit,"

Jonah and Corbyn led the way over to the escalator up to the men's section. Emily got on after Jonah and Blake. She leaned back against the railing, prepared for the long slow ride up.

Jack came and stood in front of her. He put both his hands on her waist, while she put one of her arms around his neck. They both just stared at eachother wondering how had they gotten so lucky.

Emily was aware of Logan and Corbyn talking, but she was too caught up in Jack.

"Maybe we should get a poodle so Jack could match," Emily and Jack turned their heads and looked at Daniel who was laughing. Emily couldn't help it and started laughing too.

After they had gotten to the top, Jack had a comeback. "We should get a giraffe for Daniel because of his long neck,"

"That's my boyfriend," Emily joked high fiving Jack.

They went to go pick out outfits for Blake but Emily just went and found a chair to sit on. Her leg was still really sore and she had a small headache.

There was something uncomfortable in her back pocket so she dug it out. And there it was, a key with a yellow tag and 'Team 10 house' written on it.

Emily knew how they were gonna prank Jake.