{45}

Yesterday Logan had said he was bringing Emily and the Why Don't We boys golfing. Emily was okay with going but she knew she would do terrible.

"You ready to go?" Logan called, impatiently tapping his foot on the ground, waiting by the door.

"Yeah. Calm down I'm here," Emily came out of her room and waved bye to Kong as she exited the apartment.

They took Emily's car because well Logan's was practically destroyed.

"Okay so Logang today we are meeting up with the boys and we are gonna do some golfing. It's gonna be extra lit if you know what I'm saying," Logan explained to the camera, while also driving.

Emily was trying to be as calm as she could, but was failing. Her nails were digging into her palms and she was keeping her eyes closed tight.

"Yo, little sister, are you okay? Do you need the survey?" Logan asked, taking his eyes off the road.

Emily started to panic and took hold of the wheel as the car swerved. "I'm fine okay! Just keep your eyes on the road,"

Logan immediately understood and took everything seriously and turned off his camera.

When they arrived, the boys were already there, sitting on the wall talking. Emily ran over to Jack and gave him the biggest hug. The boys were busy organising stuff for tour and rehearsing so Emily hadn't seen them in a few days.

"Are we ready to do some golfing?" Manager Jeff asked, exiting his own car and coming to join the group.

"You know it,"

Logan went to go get golf balls. Emily decided she wasn't going to do it, and instead steal some turns off Logan and Jack. They went up to the top level and started up at two lanes.

Emily sat up on the wall and started scrolling through Instagram when she saw a picture of a beautiful ring.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

@joannajames- Kevin just got this beautiful promise ring for me

@joannajames- Kevin just got this beautiful promise ring for me. What would I do without him❤

liked by xlennx 1,124 others | 368
comments.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Emily remembers Joanna and Kevin from high school. So they did end up in a relationship after all.

Jack finished his turn and came to see what Emily was doing. "What ya looking at?"

Emily turned her phone and showed the picture to Jack. "She's a girl I went to high school with. But her boyfriend got her this promise ring. If I tell you the truth, I find that crap tacky and cliché,"

"Oh really?" Jack questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't get any ideas mister," Emily joked, smacking his chest.

Jack just raised his hands in mock defeat and went back to his game.