{52}

Emily, Ayla, Logan and Brendan arrived at the huge mansion, Emily instantly recognising it as the one Jake used in his video.

Kong started barking in Emily's arms. It was as if he knew Jake had been here. She quickly shushed him before jogging after everyone.

They were standing by the pool admiring the view. Logan was talking to his camera about it when he zoomed in on one area in particular.

"Oh and you see that right there, that is the Why Don't We boys house. Now we'll see them in a little while-"

Emily looked closer and saw that it was in fact their house. She smiled and turned around only to catch sight of a table covered in a variety of foods. She quickly rushed over and placed Kong on the ground before picking up the first thing her hand touched; a sandwich with chicken, tomato and lettuce. She sighed in pleasure as the taste of the food hit her lips. She hadn't eaten since breakfast time yesterday.

"You good bro?" Logan asked, pointing his camera in Emily's face.

She just rolled her eyes and picked up the plate of sandwiches and made her way inside. She sat down on one of the white leather couches and took out her phone and some headphones. Logan was about to start filming and Emily didn't want to have to hear any of it.

As 'Something Different' blasted in her ears, Emily went onto Instagram and decided to post a photo.

@emilypaul: just me and my camera❤️📷
Photo creds to @brendannorth

Liked by islastanford alexlange 946,736 others | 534,574 comments
👥@brendannorth

Comments
@brendannorth: I do take a good picture don't I😝😂
@tessabrooks: gorgeous babe😍
@kadespeiser: good camera taste👌🏼😂
@username1: QUEEN❤️
@sydnieavery: how are you so beautiful😍
@jackaverymusic: 😍😍
@username2: JACK COMMENTED!!!
@_.bailey._: Oh. My. God. Beauty😘

"Emily!" Emily looked up from her phone and saw Jack standing above her, one arm behind his back.

"Oh hey. What's behind your back?" She asked nervously, trying to peak around him.

Jack brought his arm out, and in his hand was a black Why Don't We jumper with all the boys signatures written on it in white clothing marker.

"Jack! This is so sweet, what's it for?"

"Well, you said you thought promise rings were tacky and cliché, so I got you a promise jumper. Except, the guys piggybacked on this and signed it aswell," Jack smiled as Emily took off the jumper she was already wearing and put this one on.

"I love it," Emily smiled, wrapping her arms around Jack's neck. "What's happening now? Are you recording a bit more?"

"Um yeah I think so, but Logan wants you for a second,"

Emily went outside to see Logan with Ayla and Brendan and they were hunched over something, more specifically Kong.

"What did you want me for?"

"We have to be really quite, but the boys' manager wants to give them a very important announcement," Logan whispered, a small smile on his lips.

"What kind of surprise?"

"A really good surprise," after Logan said that sentence, everyone was called inside for something important.