{19}

Emma, Raya and Emily were driving up the path to the best spot to watch the sunset. It was so beautiful already. The three girls got out of the car and stood at the edge of the hill, looking out across Hollywood and at the sun slowly retreating behind the hills.

Raya and Emily pulled out their cameras and started snapping photos of the scenery, eachother and Emma. When they were done, it was explaining time.

"Now Emma, what happened on this date?" Emily asked, sitting herself down on a rock.

Emma huffed and sat down across from her. "It was such a disaster. I thought it would go better but it was basically just silence the whole time. And not comfortable silence. I was afraid to move it was so bad. Then somehow he manged to spill his glass of water all over me," Emma groaned into her hands.

"That's why Zach blew up when I asked about the date," Emily said. Finally, some answers to her questions.

"You saw Zach?" Emily asked excitedly, lifting her head from her hands.

"Yeah. I was sort of with Jack," Emily muttered.

"Why Jack?"

"Because we're going out," Emily blushed.

"What! Really?" Emma jumped up from her rock and started dancing around.

"Well actually I'm not sure anymore,"

Emma stopped dancing, "What do you mean?"

"Well," Emily explained everything to the two girls, leaving out the whole making out thing, and replacing it with a small kiss.

"Well obviously you have to go see him," Raya said after Emily finished.

"I know, but I never get to leave the apartment without Logan getting suspicious,"

The sun had set and it was starting to get dark so the girls decided it was time to leave. As they drove back down the path, they just about noticed the girl sitting on the side of the road.

"Are you okay?" Emily asked, climbing out of the car.

"No. I was riding my horse up here and she got spooked. I fell off and hurt my ankle," the girl explained. She was holding her ankle which looked sore and swelled.

"Okay, I guess we can take you to the hospital..... what's your name?"

"Jade, my names Jade," she said, wincing as she slightly moved her ankle.

"Okay come on, we better get you in the car,"