{61}

Emily had shut her laptop and picked up a jacket before hurrying out of the apartment.

Different thoughts were rushing through her mind, mostly wondering why Jake had summoned her to the Team 10 house.

Chance had answered the door before Emily even got to it. He looked nervous.

"What happened?" Emily asked cautiously as she entered the house.

Greg came out of the kitchen, shaking his head. Then he saw Emily and smiled a small bit.

"He wants to watch it," was all Greg had said.

Emily went through the small door to the garage where Jake was sitting infront of a closed laptop.

"You're gonna watch the second verse?" Emily asked, placing a hand on her older brothers shoulder.

"Yeah, but Chance and Anthony are gonna watch it first and give me their opinions,"

Emily nodded and exited the room with Jake. She decided now would be a good time to tell him she never even watched the first verse.

"You haven't watched it yet!" Ray asked, a small smile on his lips.

"I dunno, I guess I was scared of what Logan could possibly say," Emily shrugged.

Chance and Anthony came out, and Ray went in. When Ray came out he had a similar expression to what Chance and Anthony had.

"Can we watch it?" Tristan and Erika asked.

Jake nodded and sat back down.

"I'm gonna watch the first part," Emily gave a small pat to Jake's back and followed Erika and Tristan into the garage.

She sat down at Kade's place and typed in Logan's channel.

"Oh and guys can we point out that Emily is in the background watching the first part," Tristan laughed.

"Shut up," Emily laughed plugging in some headphones.

Every word was like a dagger to Emily's heart. Although everything said was directed towards Jake, it still hurt to see the two people she had thought so highly of her whole life, act like little children.

When the video ended, Emily took a deep breathe and pushed away from the computer. Jake was waiting for Emily to finish. She simply stood up and sat down next to Jake and waited for him to click play.

Jake put his arm around Emily and they watched the video. Throughout it, their facial features had stayed calm and relaxed, until it got to the end and Emily could feel tears sting the backs of her eyes. How could Logan kiss Alissa like that, knowing it would hurt Jake.

When it ended, Emily calmly closed the laptop and sat back in her chair. Jake was blinking furiously, trying his hardest not to cry.

"Disappointment," Emily said to the camera before standing up and leaving.

Emily was disappointed with Jake, Logan and the boys. All of them had played a role, including herself.

There was a bang and a bit of yelling, then Jake came out with a triumphant smile on his face.

"Let's destroy it,"

****

Emily quietly unlocked the door to the apartment, tired and mad. She was praying to God that Logan was in bed, even though it was only nine.

"Hey Emily," Zach called from the couch.

Emily internally groaned. She didn't want to have to see them either.

"Hey,"

"So, how's Jake?" Logan asked.

"We watched the second verse,"

Logan nodded while the boys looked at one another.

"So what-"

"How could you. He's your little brother, you are the person he is supposed to go to if he's in trouble. He should be able to count on you to have his back but no, you go and put him down. I'm just so disappointed in you guys," Emily shook her head.

"What about Jake, he started all of this," Logan yelled.

"I'm not exactly happy with him either. You should know I gave him practically the exact same talk as you,"

"Emily-"

"Just go home guys," Emily sighed, opening the door.

As the boys passed, they said bye to Emily, but she just gave them blank looks. Then there was Jack. He leaned in to give Emily a kiss, but she turned her head so he kissed her cheek instead.

There was looks exchanged, mostly between the boys and Logan. Jack just nodded his head and left.

"I'm going to bed," Emily muttered, slamming the door to her room shut.