{29}

Jack pulled a hoodie out of his closet. It was getting cold and he knew Emily would be freezing in just her shorts and top.

He looked down once at the scars decorating her skin. At first it upset him. Why would she do this to herself? She was so beautiful and talented, but yet she just wasn't happy.

"I'm starving," she complained, walking down the stairs.

Emily's hand was fitted securely in Jack's. They hadn't really let go of eachother since Emily explained about her past. Her cheeks were still a little puffy from crying, but other than that she was fine.

"Emma and Raya's cars are out there," Emily looked confused, then she saw that the two girls were in fact here, sitting talking with the boys.

"Any food?" Jack asked, walking into the kitchen, not once separating from Emily.

"We ordered food a while ago, there should be some in the fridge," Corbyn called from the sitting room.

Jack let go of Emily for a few minutes to grab the bags holding the deep friend food. He laid them out on the counter and let Emily take whatever she wanted.

Emily grabbed Jack's hand again and held it tightly to her chest as she started picking at the food.

Jack liked this. He smiled at her small hands in his big ones. The nails painted a nice shade of blue and perfectly manicured.

After finishing up, Emily let go first and started to clean up.

"You don't have to do that," Jack started, reaching to grab Emily's waist. He pulled her against him, giving her a quick kiss.

"Well I want to," she said, giving Jack a kiss on the nose and turning away to continue what she had began.

Emily had noticed a while back that Jack had both his ears pierced and his nose. This didn't bother her, but she liked how it suited Jack. If she tried to imagine it on Jake or Logan or anyone in that matter, she ended up shaking her head and trying to forget the awful vision.

After clearing up, Emily once again took Jack's hand in hers and walked them both out and they sat on the couch. Emily found the pair had grown closer since her little confession earlier.

Everybody had left at this stage, the only person remaining was Corbyn because he didn't have a girl to go talk to.

"I'm. So. Bored," Emily complained, flopping down on the couch.

"How about we go live on YouNow?" Jack suggested.

Emily agreed enthusiastically. Jack ran to his room to get his laptop. When he returned he pulled up the YouNow app and started the live video.

"Good evening guys,"