{6}

Emily woke up the next morning to the sound of soft snores. She pushed the blanket off her body and made her way over to the kitchen.

Everyone was still passed out in the sitting room, and Emily was starving.
She looked in every cupboard until she found a pan, eggs, flour and then she got the milk from the fridge.

Emily added all the ingredients to the large bowl and mixed it up. She set her phone on the counter and played some music.

Of course Emily had made sure to download the Why Don't We boys' songs. She was surprised how good they were, and found herself dancing around the kitchen. Soon enough the urge took over and she started singing.

Emily was pouring the batter onto the frying pan and singing softly to the song she believed was called 'Something Different'.

After making twelve pancakes, two each, Emily turned around to the table. She almost dropped the plate of pancakes when she saw Jack standing by the door, smiling. He had managed to creep up to the door without her noticing.

"What the hell dude," Emily whisper-yelled. Her heart was still going two hundred miles an hour.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" Jack asked with an eyebrow cocked. Emily shoved him in the shoulder.

"Should we wake them up?" she asked, looking past Jack to the sitting room.

"Yeah, but I think we should have a little fun," Jack smiled and went over to the sink.

Emily followed after him. Jack had two big plastic bottles and he was filling them with water. When he was done, he handed one to Emily. Jack grabbed a knife and punched a hole in the lids of the two bottles.

They tiptoed out to the sitting room. Jack made hand signals to say he would get Daniel and Jonah, and Emily should get Corbyn and Zach.

So Emily stood over Corbyn first and squeezed the bottle. More water than she intended poured out splashing all over Corbyn's face. He sat up quickly, gasping. Emily nearly fell back on top of Zach she was laughing so hard.

Zach had nearly woken up too. Emily had to quickly turn and pour the last of the bottle on him. He jumped out of the bed.

"If I were you, I would run," he whispered through gritted teeth.

Emily laughed a little, but seeing Zach's expression, she took off. Moving as fast as she could, Emily opened the sliding glass door and ran outside. She realised by doing this she cornered herself.

Zach picked her up easily. Emily was screaming, not too loudly cause it was early, but she was still screaming.

"You little-" Emily was very nearly thrown into the pool. Zach had decided last minute that he would give her mercy.

Everyone had ran to the window to see what was about to go down. When Emily was put safely back on the grass, everyone groaned in annoyance. They had all expected a little show.

''Oh yeah, I made pancakes," Emily pointed out when they had all gotten back inside. The pancakes were probably cold by now, but no one seemed to care.

They ate their two pancakes each. The group ate in silence, the only nosie being the sound of cutlery on plates. There was a chorus of thank yous after they had finished.

Emily checked her phone. Dance Class was at twelve and it was eleven now. Logan would be here in about half an hour.

"Okay, I'm gonna go get ready," Emily said, placing her dirty stuff in the sink.

She went upstairs to the bathroom. It was as beautiful as ever, except for the swim clothes that had been hung on the edge of the bathtub to dry.

Emily took out her dance clothes. She was lucky she remembered that dance was today.